22

It was the day of the fight; valhalla vs toman. The day was quiet, not a gust of breeze brushing past nor a single cloud in the sky. (y/n) was in school, her knee rhythmically bouncing up and down as she couldn't concentrate on the lesson, her stomach was twisting and a foreboding feeling enveloped her.

Biting her lip harshly, she shot out from her seat, catching the attention of her classmates, "ms. (l/n)?" she didn't answer, grabbing her bag and rushing out, the first time she ever made the choice to actually leave school of her own volition, she could faintly hear the teacher shouting at her to come back.

(y/n) remembers what mikey told her, where the fight was being held. It was at an abandoned junk yard. She fishes out her phone, dialing the ambulance as she runs down the street, eyes focused on one place only. She gets in contact with someone from emergency services, telling them to hurry and bring paramedics to the site before hanging up, something inside her was warning that the fight is gonna end up more deadly than ever.

She pants heavily as she finally arrives at the junkyard, seeing motorcycles all parked and hearing loud yells and shouts. She recognizes mikey's bike instantly and puts her bag down in a hurry before peering inside the area, eyes wide as she witnessed toman and valhalla going at it hard, fists flying and blood splattering.

(e/c) orbs landed on top of a car pile, seeing her boyfriend on his knees with kazutora repeatedly smacking his head with a metal pipe, she opens her mouth to scream for him but no sound came out, only a gasp. manjiro...! She thought in a panic.

She wanted to go in and help but reality soaked in, she couldn't fight at all. The (h/c)-ette would instantly get taken over by the enemy and possibly hurt...for once, she felt fucking useless. mikey protects her too much that he makes her incapable of doing the bare minimum of protecting her herself at least. He hardly ever teaches her, insisting he will be the one to do the protecting in her stead.

She glances around the streets, impatiently looking around, "where's the fucking ambulance!?" She doesn't hear the sirens at all!

(y/n) turns back to the fight, still peering and not making herself known, she see's valhalla members rushing up the pile of cars to target her boyfriend and worry washes over her, she knows her boyfriend is strong but...

All of a sudden she see's a thirteen year old tanned boy with gold-rimmed glasses stepping up to protect the short male. She was glad her boyfriend was gonna be in safe hands.

(reminder: the reader hasn't met kisaki at all).

"just what in holy mother of god is happening!?" She whispers confused. She was surprised no one from either gang had noticed her so far. They must be too preoccupied in trying to destroy each other.

"KISAKI!!!" A roar was heard, causing (y/n) to dart her eyes back to the fight, seeing baji appear right behind kisaki and smack him in the head with a pipe, causing him to stumble back.

'kisaki?' (y/n) thought, looking at the tanned kid, "so that's the second vice captain of pah's division?" She murmurs in thought.

She gasped seeing, baji get tossed down the pile of cars before standing back up and glaring at kisaki with deadly eyes. He was about to charge at the male when takemichi and chifuyu run up to stop him. She wonders what is happening, why did baji attack kisaki?..and where was he all this time?..

(e/c) eyes see kazutora approaching from behind the trio and she assumes since he is a valhalla member he would assist baji, but she was wrong. She widened her eyes seeing the banana-haired boy stab baji in the back with a knife. A KNIFE!!

(y/n) looks left and right, checking to see if the coast is clear before sneaking inside the junk yard and hiding behind the cars, she had a hard time maneuvering around the broken vehicles but she somehow managed without anyone noticing...