37

A/n: jk, you guys. We still have some chapters to go! Time for some...conflict....hehehe!!!

Hee-Hee!

It's been a month since (y/n) and mikey have gotten back together and the kanto incident has been resolved. Both toman and tenjiku are now in a truce, allies more like it and since both leaders of either gang want (y/n) to be with them, the two have been on rocky terms but still managing.

mikey wants to keep her 24/7 with him so he can touch her, sleep with her, hang out with her, etc. meanwhile, her brother wants her to visit yokohama and stay in his apartment instead. Since she doesn't want to see neither boys fight, she had to come up with a schedule of sorts to give the two leaders an equal amount of time with her.

Anyways, tonight was a toman meeting. (y/n) stands beside her boyfriend. mikey gazes at his members, stoic hues observing before he called for attention, "I would like to address a few things to everyone!!" He shouts, seeing everyone quieting down as their eyes focus on their leader, "the kanto incident ended with toman as the victor and tenjiku as our allies!!" Cue the cheers before it finally stopped, "i would also like to say we have one more ally, NightWing!"

The short blonde continues, "toman has received three victories in total over some powerful gangs so far and thus we've gained recognition as well. I would like to introduce, NightWing's leader, please step forward!!" He demands.

All eyes dart to the center as footsteps were heard, the figure walking rather smug and arrogant, head held high. Murmurs broke out.

That's a girl!?

NightWing's leader is a female!?

Damn, she's hot.

NightWing's leader, Sango Kita smirks at the attention she received from the toman boys. Her blue eyes dart to mikey, flashing with hidden lust. She only had one goal and that is the short male standing a few meters away. She wants him.

Her eyes then dart to (y/n), mentally rolling her eyes. She couldn't believe someone as strong as mikey would be with a weak person. He deserves better...and she could think of no one better except herself.

She stands beside mikey's other side, a little too close. The captains and vice captains narrowed their eyes at her bold move but kept quiet since they didn't want to disrupt the meeting.

After getting a confirmation from the short male to speak, she looks at the members, "as you already know, I'm NightWing's leader; Sango Kita. Toman and my own gang have become allies and friends so i am glad to say, that i hope we get along and aid each other to victory!!" She exclaims with a grin, the guys cheer loudly.

The meeting soon commences and before long mikey dismisses everyone, watching the gang disperse and leaving behind the captains and vice captains to get acquainted with their ally...unfortunately for them...Sango was there for the short blonde only.

She turns to speak to him, only to scowl slightly when she see's him embracing (y/n) from behind and nuzzling his face in her neck. She saw the (h/c)-ette female giggle and scoffed, muttering under her breath, 'bitch.' Sango turns around, jumping back in shock when she sees a pinkette with a mask glaring at her murderously, she plastered on a fake smile, "hi, I'm sango." She greets.

sanzu ignores her, standing almost protectively near mikey and (y/n) while keeping a sharp eye on sango; the brunette.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week later...

It was a sunny spring day, the flowers were in their stage to begin blooming. (y/n) was on her way to meet mikey for their date. They were going to the (place name). She wore (whatever you want), happily walking down the streets. As she neared the front of a cafe where she's supposed to meet him, her eyes widen, gasping as she sees sango leaning rather closely to her boyfriend, who seemed to not mind.

They were talking but she couldn't hear what they were saying. (y/n) frowns, feeling jealous as she watches them. She was about to approach them when she see's sango hold mikey's arm. Upset, she quickly walks away in a fast pace.

unfortunately, mikey caught sight of her leaving and furrows his brows in confusion, "I'll talk to you later," he nods to sango, running after his girlfriend, unaware the scowl the brunette was giving the (h/c)-ette for ruining her opportunity to get close to the short male.

He catches up to (y/n) and what he sees in front of
him makes him freeze at arm's length away from (y/n). The reason?..she's crying. Her hands wipe her face free from the salty tears that streams down her face.

mikey notices the slight shaking of her shoulders and the muffled cries, prompting the worried short blonde to come closer. His hand rests on the (h/c)-ette's chin, thumb lifting her chin so she can look at him. There, he sees it, the puffy red eyes, wet face, and the tears glistening on her face, "you're crying." He says.

"It's nothing." (y/n) dismissively says, turning away from him but he forces her back to him gently, keeping ahold of her shoulders firmly, "I'm just being stupid about my feelings, that's all."

"well your feelings are important to me," he insists, uncaring of whoever might see before he's pulling her close to him. Her head knocking against his chest, right above where his heart lay. The same beating organ that (y/n) knows belongs to, "why did you leave?..we're going to (place name) aren't we?"

(y/n) sniffles, clutching her hand to his chest, "...i don't like sango being close to you." She mutters under her breath, hearing mikey hum in acknowledgment, "nowadays it feels like she's..." she trails off, shaking her head. She recounts how many times she had seen the brunette ever since her visit in toman, especially with her boyfriend, she didn't like it.

"She's what..?" mikey repeats, inhaling her scent and the perfume that wafts through his nose. He doesn't get an answer and sighs, chuckling lightly. He lets her go, taking her hand in his as he leads them to their date.

The whole day he spent trying to get her smile and was successful, causing a prideful grin to appear on his lips. mikey knows he may not be the best boyfriend out there but (y/n) he will try his damn hardest even if others think he's some Pu33y-whipped leader (fuck them).

The day was getting darker and what seems like a perfect day out took a turn for recipe of disaster. Thick gray clouds were soon covering the sky, followed by some thunder and a spark of lightning. Rain soon begun to fall as everyone tries to get somewhere dry.

unfortunately for both mikey and (y/n), they were already drenched. He led them to the park, which was abandoned, his motorcycle parked right in front.

(y/n) sighs, blinking as the rain pelted down on them, "rain, rain, go away." She mumbles, before facing mikey, smiling, "today was lovely, wasn't it?" He nods, agreeing with her, "minus the rain and all." She laughs before sighing.

There was silence, "we should head back, it's getting late and.." she turns to him, stopping what she was about to say.

mikey grins softly at her, "the night is not over yet, (y/n)-chin," he pauses, pushing his wet blonde hair, "come dance with me." He gives a closed-eye smile.

(You guys should listen to Love Story: Indila, in this small part)

He holds his hand out for (y/n) to take which she does. The two begin to dance in the rain as he spins her around, their clothes soaked and hair clinging to their faces, grins on their face. The dim lights of the street lamps being the only source of light in the quiet park. Their laughs heard and the moon being the only witness to tonight's romantic escapade.

(y/n) rests her head on his chest, the two swaying back and forth. She really loves this boy to death. Her lips were pulled in a smile, a content sigh escaping them as she gazes adoringly at him, mikey returning the sentiment.

They were indeed a love story....

a/n: enjoy!!!