43

a motorcycle crashes through the windows of the warehouse causing shards to fall and shatter, startling the group of men and the leader who narrowly shot the bullets, completely missing (y/n) who snaps her eyes open in shock, disbelief and relief. The cb250t sparks massive dust as the rider circles a bit for an intimidating effect before stopping the engine completely, the headlight shutting off.

the group of NightWing members scowl, "who the fuck is it!?" One of them demands. The dust still has yet to clear, hiding the perpetrator. The men jump when they hear a loud BOOM as if something slammed open...the doors, more specifically???

The men couldn't see anything as a blur appeared and one of the men in their group was catapulted all the way across the warehouse by a single punch, knocking him unconscious with his head bleeding. The remaining four men were looking around frantically as one by one they were taken down.

The last remaining was the leader of the group, who stood frozen as toman's leader appears from the shadows, slowly stalking towards him, obsidian eyes dead and cold, blonde hair shadowing his face, a dark and malicious aura surrounding him screaming nothing but death. Jaw clenching tightly and fists curled into his palms that it bled with the pressure he put into it.

"s-stay away!" The leader screams in fear, tripping over his feet as he crawls backwards till he touched the cold wall. Sweat dribbles down his face like a bucket of rain as hastily picks his gun up, but his body was frozen as he couldn't even move a finger to pull the trigger.

From her chair, (y/n) watches wide-eyed at scene, feeling disbelief that the short blond was actually here to rescue her. Tears fell down her face uncontrollably as she cries in relief.

mikey grabs the leader by the head and bashes his head in the wall repeatedly, not even thinking about stopping. The wall behind was beginning to coat with red blood. He ignores the cries and pleads the man lets out as he continues to ram his head into the concrete.

Feeling unsatisfied, the small blonde lets go of the leader's hair and begins kicking him with his foot harder and harder, his boot touches his face, breaking the man's teeth, nose, and jaw, heck even his lip was busted. Anger consumes him with every attack. how dare they? How dare they touch what's his!!! How dare they put a hand on her!! How dare they try to harm his child and wifey!!

More..more...he has to kill them...he has to...

(y/n) was frozen as she looks at mikey beating the life out of the man without care. He was mumbling something under his breath in a trance-like state. Seeing that he wasn't stopping, she calls out to him, "manjiro...?" Her small voice reaches his ears, causing him to stop mid-kick.

He slacks his body, returning his senses as he straightens back up. He blinks at the unconscious men before him before going to his wifey. He see's the distressed state she was in and immediately unties her and when she's finally free, they both quickly embrace one another, afraid to let the other go.

(y/n) trembles in his hold as tears drench his toman jacket. She closes her eyes when she feels his hand come to her head, resting there protectively.

"hey!!! you're not gonna make-out in there are you!?" The warehouse doors that were open, showed baji and pah, both bruised and grinning at them.

mikey chuckles, eyeing them, "not with you guys here." He teases before looking at (y/n), softening his eyes, "come on, (y/n)-chin, the others are waiting for us." He grins at her.

(y/n) nods, the short male giving her a piggy back as they walk out the smelly warehouse where toman and surprisingly tenjiku stands victorious over their battle against NightWing. They were no longer allies. The captains and vice captains come up to them when they see the female, asking if she's alright and if they hurt her, to which she replied with a 'no.'

izana hurries to the couple's side, checking on his sister, "are you alright!? what about the baby!?" He demands, bombarding her with questions, "I'll fucking kill them all!!" His orchid hues flash with insanity. He darts his gaze to the short blonde, "this is all your fault!!" He bellows, fists clenching.

mikey ignores him, he didn't need a kazutora 2.0 right now.

(y/n) pats her brother's head, smiling fondly, "calm down, izana-nii. I'm alright and so is the baby." She reassures, resting her head on her boyfriend's shoulder since she feels tired and drained from tonight's events.

Izana heaves a sigh of relief, scowling at the unconscious gang members. He will still beat them up.

Now that she was safe, mikey takes her back home. He has lots to tell her, after all, he will never keep secrets from his wifey. She deserves to know what sango did to him before he and she can both move on from this incident, one step at a time.

After getting showered and changed into some pajamas, (y/n) exits the bathroom, seeing mikey sitting on her bed with his head down. She goes to sit next to him, both of their eyes on the carpeted floor as neither knew what to say.

She sighs softly, glancing at him, "...are you gonna tell me what happened?" She quietly murmurs.

mikey sighs, turning to face her with a guilty look, "(y/n)-chin..." he begins telling her what sango did. How she snuck into his room, how he thought she was her and the things they did in the dark, how she impersonated her and most importantly...how he almost slept with her. He felt disgusted talking about it, it made shivers go down his spine. He needs to extra scrub his skin when he takes a shower.

mikey definitely learned his lesson though. He will never be careless like that again. He doesn't want no one touching him except his wifey.

(y/n) felt her chest pain and heart tear in two at what he told her. Her boyfriend was about to have s3x with someone else that wasn't her. She can't blame him, it wasn't his fault, it was sango's for tricking him in the first place and going to his house uninvited for lustful and malicious intent.

mikey looks down, eyes lowering, "I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore, (y/n)-chin, but at-least let me be with our child." He pleads, holding her hands to his mouth as he searches her face, looking for something that will reassure him that she doesn't hate him.

(y/n) tugs her hands from his hold and instead brings it to his head, pushing his head to her chest. She feels his body slack and relax from her touch as her fingertips caress his soft blonde locks, running through his scalp.

mikey wraps his arms around her waist tightly, burying his face even more into her.

She opens her mouth to speak, a soft smile on her lips, "you silly, as if i would ever break up with you for something like that. I don't blame you at all, manjiro. It was sango's fault, after all. Besides, i need you..we both need each other. You're my other half and the father to our child, so you're stuck me with for life." She rubs his head.

mikey chuckles, pecking her small baby bump, "took you long to realize it, hm?" He grins, sitting back up properly, "you're my family now, so only you matter." His obsidian hues flash dangerously for a moment, "if anyone tries to come in between us I'll kill them." His tone was psychotic and possessive as he recalls what he did to sango.

(y/n) blinks at him, seeing his face. She sweatdrop.

After mikey takes his shower and scrubs his skin squeaky clean, the two decide to head into bed since it was getting late and she needs to rest for her and the baby.

He snuggles into her, holding her close to him and not letting go. His mind chanting mine, mine, mine. He will make sure no one ever comes near her again, that is a promise he will definitely fulfill till the end of time.

After all....she was his obsession....his trophy...his wifey...his girl....and everything more.

a/n: i do hope you all enjoyed the story, i tried to make it as best as i could, so i hope it's satisfactory to you all!! We have one more chapter and it's the epilogue!