28

Izana followed his sister wordlessly as she led them to different stores. He had told kakucho to inform the others that he will be busy and not to bother him. He was taking this time to enjoy the sibling bond he never got to experience. His lips twitched upwards as he watches (y/n) point to different things and smile at him.

This is what he wanted...what he always dreamed of having but could never achieve...a sibling. But now it has come true and he couldn't have felt happier to know he had family...all that was left was to destroy mikey and make sure his sister is miles away from that shrimp.

"izana-nii?" (y/n) calls out, seeing her brother with a crazed expression on his face. It freaked her out for a moment.

The tanned male broke out of his thoughts, humming, "what?" He looks at her adoringly, "did you want to buy something? i'll have koko get it for you immediately." He says proudly, ready to dial the money-maker's number and order him around.

(y/n) blinks in confusion, "koko?" she mutters before shrugging, "um, no. actually, i wanted to take us both to the cafe to get sweets." She asks, looking down shyly, wondering if her newfound brother would even want to go considering she was dragging him places since their outing. She surmises he probably is annoyed, little did she know, he was the exact opposite.

izana chuckles, leading her the way, hand in hers, "of course, anything for my little sister." His orchid eyes flash with greed at the term. He will do anything for the (h/c)-ette. They may not look alike (she probably took after their dad), but it doesn't mean their bond doesn't exist.

The two seat themselves at the cafe, ordering their pastries as (y/n) tries to learn more about her brother.

Unbeknownst to them, kisaki chuckles menacingly as he holds up a camera, taking photos of (y/n) and izana as they were on a sibling bond-day...he had followed them the moment they left the house. Anyways, he was going to crop and edit those photos to make it look like the female is with someone else and cheating on mikey, that way, he is certain it will cause a rift in their relationship. He was such a fucking genius.

What better way than to destroy mikey than going for his girlfriend and destroying their precious relationship? He continues to snap more photos, looking at them with a smug grin, his glasses flashing before he quickly left.

"i'm going to ruin you...(y/n)." He spat to himself.

~~~~~~~~~
Next Day

mikey was pouting...and he was upset...very UPSET. His obsidian hues kept glancing down at his phone as he waits anxiously for his wifey's calls or at least a message, (though he did speak to her this morning on the phone and when she was at school but it wasn't enough).

He didn't get to see her the other day after he dropped her to classes and was immensely disappointed when she informed him that she was staying at her brother's house for a fucking while...in yokohama! He didn't even know when she was coming back to shibuya.

He couldn't stand to be away from her for that long, it has never been done! How is he supposed to sleep without her?!..or wake up to her beautiful smile??..or visit her at her house at night!?

He didn't even know she had a brother...when was this?

He was..of course...worried. His beloved girlfriend was in enemy territory and only recently his gang was fucking ambushed by a gang called tenjiku..who by the way...reside in yokohama! He didn't like this one bit. Don't get him wrong, mikey cares deeply for both toman and (y/n)...but he loves the latter a lot more...

He was by himself at a park, sitting on the swings. When he felt his phone vibrate, he excitedly picked it up, only to see a message from an unknown number. Confused, he opens it. Obsidian hues widen in disbelief, anger and jealousy. There was an attachment..photos of his girlfriend with some tanned male as the two sit in a cafe.

mikey grits his teeth, hand clenching his phone tightly it nearly cracked. Who the fuck was this guy?..and why was he with his wifey?! His dark impulse was triggering...he did not want his (y/n)-chin to be with someone else that's not him. She was HIS!..only his.

He did feel skeptical though. He was 100% sure his girlfriend would not cheat on him. They both were madly in love with each other and he did recall that she was with her brother...so could this image be of nothing more than a sibling bond? He did not like this doubt he was feeling in his chest. He will have to confront (y/n) about this when he see's her at school tomorrow. He did not like this one bit.

When his friends called to hang out, he did go, but they could feel his menacing aura radiating off him, a wave of unease fills them as the toman boys kept glancing at the short male in confusion and hesitancy, wondering what was going on with him to look so eerily blank and terrifying.

baji whispers to draken, "could it be girlfriend troubles?" The two boys looking back at mikey in silence, seeing the short male stabbing his food viciously with a butter knife, eyes swirling with darkness.

The tall male nods, "yeah, most definitely. I wonder what's wrong though?..those two are usually all over each other maybe (y/n) got sick of it.?" He surmises, but then decides it was absurd to think that way considering how love-struck they both are when they're near each other.

The toman boys hope that whatever the problem is, that (y/n) will be able to calm their leader down and hopefully get rid of this scary aura he has around him.

".....where is (y/n)-chan, anyways?" smiley asks.

The guys shrugged, wondering that too.

A/n: enjoy.!!

OBSESSED (Mikey x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara