A Union and an Attack

Over the next three days, Harry spent most of his time at the Ministry of Magic to take his fourth-year exams. Madam Marchbanks was there as usual and she was ever so pleased when Harry performed admirably again.

"Very good, Mr Potter," she smiled. "You'll get your results within a few days. I expect you to perform well in your O.W.L.s, you hear me?"

"Yes, ma'am," nodded Harry. "I won't let you down."

"I'm sure you won't," chuckled Madam Marchbanks. "Enjoy the rest of your holidays."

HP*SAVIOUR OF MAGIC*HP

It was the twenty-fourth of December and Black Manor in Scotland was a beehive of activity. Many influential people of the British magical world were present for the wedding as it was an important event. The Lord of the Black family was getting married to the daughter of the Bones family who was also the Director of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. The marriage would most definitely influence the balance of power and politics in the Ministry and Wizengamot.

The Floo in the Entrance Hall burst into emerald green flames and Cornelius Fudge stepped through. When he did, he grimaced at the sight of Harry Potter standing there with a smile on his face. The expression on the Minister's face was sour, and it became immediately clear why he wasn't jovial like the last time he met the Boy-Who-Lived. News of the Potter scion being a Parselmouth had travelled far and wide.

"Minister Fudge," Harry greeted him, bowing slightly in respect.

The young wizard was wearing a green shirt, black trousers, a silver tie and vest and his form-fitting robes were black with silver highlights, all made of Acromantula silk. Even though he was twelve, due to wizards maturing faster than Muggles, Harry looked closer to fifteen years of age. Tall, muscular and calm, he radiated confidence.

"Welcome to Black Manor. I'm very pleased that you have graced your presence on such an auspicious occasion. Please, this way. Miss Greengrass will accompany you to your seat."

Daphne was wearing a beautiful emerald green dress with silver accents, which perfectly matched the colours worn by her fiancé, looking very beautiful. Like Harry, she too was calm and had a smile painted on her face. Her movements looked effortlessly graceful, but one could not ignore the raw magical power growing within her, shining brightly through her deep-blue eyes. Standing next to each other, Harry and Daphne looked very regal together and attracted quite a bit of attention.

"This way, Minister," she said with a smile, as the rest of the Minister's office followed them.

Many of the guests were in awe of the decorations and splendour the grounds and manor had to offer. The entire place had been decorated with red roses, with tiny drops of water on them. While there was light snow, it didn't fall on them, creating a very beautiful scene of snow falling from the sky. The food served as appetizers along with tea was simply delicious. Wide area warming charms were applied so that the guests would not feel the chill of the winter evening.

When it was fifteen minutes to seven, Sirius Black adjusted his robes one final time, took a deep breath, grabbed the goblet containing a mild Calming Draught and drowned it. Once his expression relaxed, he nodded to himself and walked out of the room, down the stairs and into the gardens where the ceremony was to be conducted. As he walked up to the elevated podium, people clapped. Sirius too was impeccably dressed, with a white silk shirt, black trousers, silver vest and tie and black robes with silver accents, all made of very expensive Acromantula silk, looking every inch the powerful aristocrat that he was. Amelia was being escorted by her brother, Susan's father, the only other remaining member of her family, as the rest had been killed by Voldemort long ago. She was dressed in a beautiful white dress, with silver accents on it. She didn't look like the stern Director of British Magical Law Enforcement everyone was used to; instead, she looked like a woman who was happy that she was getting married to the love of her life.