Romance and a Book Release

Fleur Delacour was hanging out with her friends in Hogsmeade as she kept an eye on Harry Potter. He had just entered one of the high-society shops in Hogsmeade called Twilfit and Tattings along with that younger boy he had referred to as his brother. Telling her friends that she would meet them later, Fleur entered the shop too and could immediately realise why it was not as crowded as the rest of the village. This shop was meant for the elite. She kept browsing through some of the clothes while keeping an eye on Harry. She was here to ask him something important and finally had the privacy to do so.

"If it isn't Lord Potter," said Mr Twilfit with a broad smile. "Congratulations on your emancipation, Harry. I watched you during the First Task of the tournament, and if I may say so, you were brilliant. How may I help you today?"

"Hello, Jacen. We're here to buy dress robes for my brother," said Harry, a small smile forming on his lips as he nodded to the young man.

Jacen Twilfit was in his early twenties and was the son of the owner of Twilfit and Tattings. Jacen managed the Hogsmeade branch of the company while his parents operated the shop at Diagon Alley. Having interacted with the Boy-Who-Lived over the past few years, he had taken a liking to Harry, which was why the two were on a first name basis.

"It's a please to finally meet you, Mr Lestrange," said Mr Jacen Twilfit formally, shaking the boy's hand. "Now, what material are you looking for? The usual, Harry?"

"Yes. Acromantula silk would do perfectly. What colours do you recommend if his date is dressed in purple?"

"Charcoal Grey would do," said Mr Twilfit as he flicked his wand, causing a mannequin to appear, wearing similar coloured dress robes. "I would recommend a light purple shirt and a dark purple tie. Do you want a long tie or a bow tie?"

Harry looked at Dylan with raised eyebrows. "What do you think?"

"I have never seen you wear a bow tie before," said Dylan, looking at the mannequin curiously.

"That's because I don't like it," Harry shrugged. "I prefer a long tie. Let's see which suits you best and we'll go with that."

Mr Twilfit again flicked his wand at the mannequin and Dylan frowned when he saw the bow tie. "No, you're right. I think I'll go with the long tie," he said as he observed the other one.

"I think this design is too simple, Jacen," observed Harry. "Add a vest to it, will you?"

Mr Twilfit caught on to Harry's idea. The shirt changed to white in colour and a purple vest appeared, with a tie of the same colour. The trousers and expertly styled robe changed to dark charcoal grey.

"Cool," said Dylan, looking impressed.

"I like it too," said Harry, nodding in appreciation. "Now, how do we make it better?"

"What do you mean? It looks perfectly fine to me!"

"Your brother is right, Mr Lestrange," said Mr Twilfit with a smile. "It needs a few extra items without which it would look ordinary. I'm sure you would have observed it on Harry's dress robes before."

"Harry! You can't be serious! Are you sure about this? Your dress robes are very fancy and expensive," he whispered, looking apprehensive.

"Trust me on this; I've done this several times before. They may be very expensive, but they last you a long time and can be recycled as you grow up. Ever since I was a child, the portraits at the castle drilled into me that I should always look impeccable and that appearance and the way I carried myself were important for someone of my standing. You're the scion of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Lestrange, a family whose name has been tainted horribly in recent years and the Yule Ball is an important event, so try to understand the seriousness of this and why we're buying this stuff. We're doing this to secure your future, Dylan, so don't look at the price tag because we can easily afford it. You already have a bad reputation because of you being born out of wedlock and being dressed sloppily will not help matters," said Harry seriously. "I can't believe you don't own a watch. That's the next item on the agenda for today."