Chapter One

"I told you to move closer! Stand closer to me!"

"Madam I'm sorry"

"Oh you want me to take a step to you? Is that so? And you know what's going to happen if I should do that. Move closer to me while I'm being nice! SCARLETT!?"

"YES, Here Madam!"

"TELL MIRA TO MOVE CLOSER TO ME, OR ELSE!"

The loud noises kept reaching his ears from where he laid as he kept tossing and turning on his bed, grabbing all reachable pillows and placing them over his ears in a trail to stop the noise that kept distracting his sleep.

Realizing that the noise is nowhere near the end, his hand gently went to the small drawer beside his bed, grabbing the small, black remote.

With tons of pillows on him and eyes being closed,he found his finger to a button on the remote and pressed it once.

In a Matter of just five minutes, an attractive and well-built guy, standing at 180cm walked into the luxurious room in a fitted black suit.

A king size bed with art works on the wall which indicates that the owner of the room is nothing but a fan of artworks. The large room is big enough to accommodate a separate gym for exercise and an indoor Jacuzzi tub in it. Closet housing numerous kinds of clothes such as; Suits in different styles and colours, hoodies, sweaters, not to mention the wide range of footwear clearly arranged in the shoe rack. The large plasma which was still on was switched off by the one who had walked into the room; Knox by name.
Knox stood close to the foot of the bed, face pulled tight as always, the other hardly smiling, except with his boss, none other than the one and only; Liam Walker.

Talking about the youngest Billionaire at the age of Twenty-seven, having everything from money to looks and fame, you name it.

His father left the whole business and properties to him when he was at the age of Twenty-two. A fresh graduate, excited about enjoying his youth, only to have the news of his father's death throw him into the world of stocks and endless business meetings as Liam took over the responsibilities of his father. When it comes to focus, Liam will put all his best in all what he does, and his hard work definitely birthed success. His father's companies are expanding to the stage that it could be described as 'taken over the world' everybody knowing the name of the 'Walkers' home and abroad.

Liam controls over six companies with up to a maximum of hundred employees all together.

He was every girl's dream too, masculine but gentlemanly, handsome and gentle as a dove.
He can proudly say to anyone that he who he is today is all thanks to no one but his father.

A resting smiling face, nicely trimmed stubble, giving him a more attractive manly look, voice deep enough to crack a wall, body built and well fitting as a result of his gym rat tendencies and standing at a height of 182 centimetres.

Knox gently approached Liam after he had switched off the plasma TV;
"You sent for me."

"What's going on outside again?" Liam's raspy voice inquired under his pillows.

"It's Ma'am Emily" Knox responded before approaching the window, as Liam took the pillows off his face at the same time.

As Knox was drawing the curtain to the other side, Liam opened his eyes just to shut them back immediately as he was welcomed by the bright light, letting out a groan.

"God damnit! Knox!" He shouted, grabbing the pillows back to his face,causing Knox to smirk.

"Thought you were up" Knox teased.

"No I'm not!" He retorted immediately, knowing that his personal Guard is up to no good again but to tease him.

"Yes you're because you just took off the pillows, which indicated that you were ready to get up"