𝓩𝓔𝓡𝓞

I'm gonna be for real, I don't know how to write, I mean can... just not well.

Please bare with me and give the story a chance, if you want. If you do give it a chance thank you so much, I hope it's at the very least entertaining.

I'm most certainly open to constructive criticism, you only learn if you know there's something wrong, so feel free to comment on any errors :)

*・゚:*・゚ *・゚:*・゚ *・゚:*・゚

⚠️ WARNING⚠️

Story may contain sensitive topics like drug abuse, suicide, and other sensitive topics. Please don't read if sensitive to things like that I 1000% understand, thank you.

Quick summary *・゚:*・゚ *・゚:*・゚

Emalia never knew her father, and her mother was always far too heartbroken to speak of him; she was so heartbroken that to even get by a day she'd have to lean on self medication to survive. Growing up in a home where your father's dead and your mother wishes she was, Emalia had a... difficult childhood. She watched as her mother slowly deteriorate herself, leaving her only daughter far sooner than was meant, forcing her to grow up far too quick. Despite the struggles she's faced early in life, Emalia manages to be an overly kind and patient person, sometimes allowing her generosity to land her in trouble.

Now 22 , she continues trying, as best she can, to balance the weight of life when... On a typical day for her working as a waitress, she meets a devastatingly, handsome, stranger who seems to dislike not only her but everyone around. Seeing him sit there alone she deduces that he's simply misunderstood and can use a friend. So, that's exactly what she does, she tries becoming his friend, pestering Alaric, her potential friend, with kindness and chat; leaving her coworkers shocked and scared of her actions, as he's not only their boss, which she hadn't known, but there's rumors of him being involved in the mafia. Disregarding rumours as, well, simply that. Rumours. She continues her pursuit of friendship all until... one day, he's gone.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Alaric's POV

"Make sure you stay inside the lines." She orders me well flipping to the next page of her magazine.

I look up, ready to glare at her, only to find she's happily humming, her eyes skimming through the page. Unable to control myself, I find myself moving to do what she's asked.

"What color did you say you want?" I ask, looking at the shit ton of nail polishes.

She draws her eyes away from the magazine to meet mine.

I find that I love the feel of her eyes on me; find myself doing what she wants simply to make her happy.

She looks at the colors and I look at her.

She brings the pink one "What do you think?" I nod in agreement taking it from her, lingering my fingers on her's for longer then needed.

I sit on the coffee table, opposite of her, bringing her foot to my lap. I begin the slow process of painting her nails making sure I 'stay in the lines'.

*・゚:*・゚ *・゚:*・゚ *・゚:*・゚

Anyway, with that out the way here are the aesthetics, hopefully. ( I haven't written much of the story, but this is kind of the vibe I'm trying to go for.)

*・゚:*・゚ *・゚:*・゚ *・゚:*・゚

Emalia Gracia Valentine (22yrs old)

Alaric Matias (29 yrs old)

Them <3

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

*・゚:*・゚ *・゚:*・゚ *・゚:*・゚

It's so cute! I'm low-key proud. What do you guys think? A little typical but still cute, in my opinion.