𝓣𝓔𝓝

Alaric
I sit bored and motionless, waiting for the meeting to end. I didn't understand, I didn't understand how all these idiots could be so incompetent. It did not need to take this long to do what needed to be done.

I didn't want to be here, not in this chair, not even in this fucking country. I wanted to go home.

"What do you think Mr. Matias?" Daniel asks interrupting my thoughts.

My eyes dart toward the older man dressed in a navy suit, "I think it's time to wrap this up. We came due to my father's grace now it's time to pay," his shootable head shakes pushing for an argument rather than a solution, what a scum bag. "you can either do that or I could just kill you and your men."

He and those encircling him around the table stiffen at the threat standing straighter than before.

For the second time since I've stepped foot in this country, I smile; it's cold and merciless showing just how ready I am to follow through with the threat.

"You'll start a war-" The loud sound of a phone buzzing suddenly filters through the sterile room interrupting the angry red-faced man and notifying the crowd of criminals a message has come through, then a second one, and after a short pause a third one.

Looking at the men around me I pull my phone from my pocket not letting my smile drop although I'm seething from the interruption.

All of my contacts know where I'm right now yet they thought now was the shitty time to tell me something? This better be fucking important.

3 new messages
✨🧚Da Bestie🧚✨

I couldn't help it, a low laugh passed through my lips seeing her contact. She was not a friend, she wouldn't want to be.

Shaking my head, I ignored the message.

"Someone special?"

This motherfucker.

Looking up, I inspected his wrinkled pale face seeing his thin lips had risen in the corners and his blue eyes shined with pleasure as he let his eyes slip passed my face to my hands. Her.

I was gonna kill him. He thought he could fuck with me through someone else? Just his planning to do something confirmed his ending. 

I was being generous by trying to settle things this way, by trying to evade what would happen if he didn't pay what was owed but now; rising from the chair I turned towards Xander nodding my head.

Exiting the glass doors I didn't bother turning back as I heard the cries and obnoxious screams coming from Daniel and his men. I would see him again, I wasn't gonna let him get off as easy as the other ones. I would let them have a nice easy death. I was reasonable.

*・゚:*・゚ *・゚:*・゚ *・゚:*・゚ *・゚:*・゚

I sit in the dimly lit room waiting for her.  She wanted to meet then we could meet.

She was entertaining enough.

Looking down at the contact I stare at the name hitting edit to change it. I should erase it. No. I should block it. No one was supposed to have it. I was risking my liberty with her yet I hit the done button leaving the contact and her name alone.

It was just a name. It was unimportant.

"Hi!"

Without so much as having to glance up, I could tell it wasn't her. I'd specifically asked for her.

"Call Jack," I stated looking at the fairies, and glitter? Stars?

"What?" The girl asked prying my attention away from my phone.

"Jack. Get. him." I spoke clearly and evenly, my patience wearing down at the irritating blond who tried to fire Emalia. Why was she still working here?

"Why? If there's anything you need I could gladly get it for you. You don't need her." She was envious of her. I could see it in the crinkle of her plastic nose and slanted eyes.

Typing his number by memory I ignored the blond waiting a second before his voice came through.

"Come here."

"Hey to you too."

Grunting a greeting I rolled my eyes annoyed to have to wait so long. "I don't see you."

"Chill I'm already on the stairs."

Not bothering to waste more time I hung up the phone, watching the door open just seconds later. Took him long enough.

"Where is she?" The idiot grinned from ear to ear, taking his lovely time to answer the question, effectively wearing my patience to it's very edge the longer I had to wait. "Answer."

"She doesn't work today." So where did she want to meet?

"Give me her schedule-"

"What?" The blond's aggravating winy voice interrupted.

Why was she still in here? The alluring image of a bullet hole right between the blond's eyes would be perfect. I wasn't one to discriminate and go easy just because she wasn't a man; a couple of shots here and there, letting her bleed out to death would be nice too, almost made me smile.

"No Alaric," Jack looked alarmed moving between me and her while shaking his head "It'll be a pain in the ass with all the people downstairs, let it go."

Let it go?

I didn't let anything go.

Why would I do so for this waste of air?

Not only did she disrespect me and ignore my orders but she also mistreated her. Forcing myself to look at the blond I considered my options: now, later, or not at all.

Later.

"She's fired." Shocked and mortified she shook her yellow hair, her eyes brimming with unshed water. I wasn't sure why she was still standing here. The option to kill her now sounding better and better by the millisecond.

"You heard the owner it's time to go," Jack spoke, not looking the slightest bit sympathetic toward her.

"The owner?" She quivered shaking her head as Jack nodded and I glanced back at my phone as I went to Xander's contact.

Alaric- Blond girl. Ask Jack for the details.

Alexander- If you say so 😘

Sometimes I had to remind myself he and Jack had been with me since we were kids, it wouldn't be right to murder them.

"So Emalia huh? She's cute." But one bullet in the foot wouldn't be too bad.

Jack plasters himself across from me where Emalia had been yesterday.

"Why are you looking at her?" I question attempting to sound neutral.

"Why are you?"

"Because I could do whatever the fuck I want. Now, why are you?"

"Aww, you are no fun Alaric." Sitting straighter he continued "I don't look at her but everyone else does."

"Kick them out." She was nothing to me but I didn't want her unsafe with some bastard potentially harming a naive person.

"And lose business?"

"Yes."

"Ok."

*・゚:*・゚ *・゚:*・゚ *・゚:*・゚ *・゚:*・゚

Word count-1108

A little short but I'm tired and I have school tomorrow 😪

so if it's really bad let me know so I can TRY to fix it, no promises though.