𝓢𝓘𝓧

I look around at my freshly cleaned apartment appreciating it because it definitely won't last like this. Clothes and shoes will be sprawled out all over again and there's nothing I can do about it. Of course I could pick up after myself but... I really don't have any valid reason, sometimes I just don't feel like picking up.

I jump onto the couch exhausted from my eight hour cleaning sesh; given I did take breaks every ten minutes and even a two hour nap, but still, that doesn't take away my exhaustion from so much hard work.

I might just need another nap from all that. I contemplate it for a long time before deciding against the idea.

Today's Saturday, so, I want to visit my grandma. I only have time to do this on the weekends and last week I missed Sunday. I have to make it up to myself, and her too, by going over a bit early. I love her.

Without thinking any longer, I quickly slide on my shoes, pack my bag with my weekend uniform, and head out the door.

I inspect my surroundings making sure there's no scary people around before jogging it down the metal steps and into my car.

I pull out of the building, hitting the curb, on accident, on my way out. I grimace as my pour Rico makes impact with the cement. "I'm sorry baby, I'll drive better." I pat the steering wheel hoping he forgives me, and won't give out.

Me and him have been through it for five years now. My grandma gave him to me when I was seventeen. It had been hers for years but she generously give him to me when she realized she shouldn't be driving anymore due to her age.

I was so thankful, still I'm. But as the years have gone by, poor Rico's had a few mechanical issues here and there making me a little worried and having to think of the possibility of needing to buy a new car. We've just barely scraped by at times but all in all I think he's ok, I hope.

*・゚:*・゚ *・゚:*・゚ *・゚:*・゚ *・゚:*・゚

I reach my destination after about a forty minute drive.

I walk into the retirement home, to which gram was so intent on sticking herself into despite my refusals, and head to the front desk.

"Hello, my beautiful Kelly!" I grin watching as the receptionist looks up and scoffs, only making me smile more. " You came to see me again? My my, you just can't get enough of me can you?"

I shrug my shoulders shaking me head with sympathy. " With someone as exquisite and lovely as you," I pause with a dreamy look in my face as the gorgeous recently turned grandma gives up her scoff and playfully rolls her eyes.

"Are you sure you don't want me to set up that blind date with my son?" She asks reaching over to retreat her phone to once again show me her handsome son.

He has light brown hair and green eyes just like her, but contrary, he's tall and lean unlike Kelly's short curvy frame. I only hope I could be half as beautiful as her one day.

I shake my head "He wouldn't be happy you set him up with me." I respond easily. "Don't do that love. You're the most beautiful person I've seen, ever, inside and out, don't tell that to my sons, and anyone would be lucky to be in your presence."

She really does gives me a big head anytime I'm in her presence. "Oh Kelly, won't you just please divorce that great husband of yours and settle down with me." She smiles wide at me giving me hope before frowning; way to disappointed.