𝓕𝓘𝓕𝓣𝓔𝓔𝓝

"Everything?" I quirked an eyebrow, smiling in disbelief. No one said they owned a business in everything so causally, which was exactly why I didn't believe him. "But, like really what do you do?" I asked trying to pick up my pace in order to remain equal with him and his long strides.

"I told you." He was gazing forward looking as calm and collected as ever. I looked away from him, I said no more staring.

"Ugh, you told me nothing." I scoffed, giving up on the whole idea of keeping up with him after about a second of trying as I was practically jogging now and I tried to avoid stuff like that.

I looked around watching the cars fly by, a bright red fire hydrate, and exactly what I was looking for, a bench. "I'll see you tomorrow, Grey!" I screamed at the top of my lungs probably louder then necessary as he was really only about five feet away, and there wasn't even much noise.

He immediately stopped and turned towards me "Who the fuck is Grey?"

"You! Do you like it?!?" I lifted my shoulders grinning ear to ear; I was proud of myself. Ever since he'd given me a nickname I'd been wanting to do the same, "Grey like your eyes." I said it as I met his dazzling gaze and immediately turned away from it as I'd reminded myself of my task from now on.

"Everyone calls me by my name; you will too." He ordered, leaving no room to argue, I still argued.

"First of all, if you can call me something other then my name I can too. Second of all, others can start giving you nicknames. Third of all," I held up three fingers not having a third reason but feeling like I needed it to make my point. After a full minute of not saying anything he sighed and before he could say anything I held my hand up " it'll come to me, eventually," after another quite minute of me thinking I briefly glanced at him "Help me out?" He was already intently looking at me.

"Let's go."

"I'm not leaving until I can come up with another reason. You can though, I'll message it to you later." Okay I could say, I could say, I could pay him- no. That won't work, I'm broke right now. Mhm...

"Call me whatever you want; let's go."

"Yes! That's my third reason! I can call you whatever I want. Thank you Grey Grey."

"Don't call me that."

"Why not Grey Grey, I like it."

"Let's go."

I huffed out a sigh, "I like sitting." I murmured as I got up and waved good bye to the lovely bench "I'll visit you again, baby." I patted it then began walking again.

"You even gave the bench a better nickname." He muttered lowly taking me by surprise as I didn't think he'd actually meant to say that out loud. I bursted out laughing.

"You like baby?" I turned to look at him unable to help myself, I just had to witness his expression.

"Let's go." He strided forward blocking me my view of him.

"Walk slower, baby grey!" I called out watching as he didn't turn to look at me but did stop to allow me to catch up.

For the rest of the walk back he noticeably slowed his stride now keeping up with me as I got slower and slower and his steps got shorter and shorter.

After a couple seconds of silence the guilt, and time for me to think guilt started to weigh down on me.

"Hey, baby grey?"it would be okay, he probably wouldn't care, maybe he'd like it better this way.

With nothing but a grunt in acknowledgment and the feeling of his grey eyes burning at my face, I looked down at my hands watching as I was already trying to peel the bandage off to distract myself. I owed him money, I said I would pay tomorrow when we hung out again, but tomorrow I had school and I needed to work in order to pay for the hang out.