𝓢𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓝

I pull on the hem of the shorts, budging them down to cover the slight bit of my bum showing.

I grunt, yanking with a bit more force, just for them to continue sitting in there exact same position.

Did they get smaller or something? I swear they covered more last week. Or did I gain weight? I think back to those tacos; yeah, I probably gained.

Huffing in annoyance, I pull once more hearing a tearing sound. I immediately stop, dropping my hands from my shorts.

I try look at my butt for any tear, that doesn't really work out. I feel for any break in the fabric, sighing in relief when I find no evident tear. Alright, they're definitely not going to cover anything more. I'll just leave them alone.

I turn to look at my reflection, seeing my lengthy legs being highlighted by the black fabric. It wouldn't kill them to add an inch or two to them.

The matching shirt isn't much better; it too has the same problems as the bottom half, too short and too tight.

I looked a little weird but, oh well. Compared to the girls that came here in their pretty outfits, it was a guaranteed people wouldn't notice me for anything other than to order a drink. How perfect!

Instead of serving food today, I would be serving drinks, cleaning up any spills, and also just making sure everyone was safe. And if not, make sure call to security.

I walked out of the locker room, shuffling down the dim hallway and through the bright kitchen till I got to the dining room that now looked like a fancy night club.

It was a bit passed nine, hundreds of sweaty people already filling the dance floor, the music obnoxiously loud making you feel it's vibrations to the very bottom of your booty hole.

The night's youth was definite guaranteed that this place was only gonna get more pact and loud. That was awesome, for the owner.

I immediately got to work offering people at the tables and VIP sections drinks.

As the night went on I served dozens of drinks subconsciously searching the faces of the strangers for my friend.

Alaric hadn't come in for his free meal, I was getting worried. I hoped he didn't just stop coming in simply to not see me anymore, or worse that he'd died from a tragic car accident on the highway. It happens.

"Did you guys need anything?" The men sitting around the table all grinned at each other, looking like they were sharing a secret. I felt left out. "Well?" I smiled lifting my eyebrow. All of their grins widened making me more and more curious to know.

"Emalia!"

I hear Olivia's unmistakably loud scream
hollering me over.

I guess I won't get to know, aww.

Olivia stands to the side of the dance floor looking out of place in her usual perfect fitted dress pants and blouse.

Seeing her after her joy ride with Thomas was a little weird at first, till she screamed at me that very next night making it very clear she was the same good old Olivia.

I sadly excuse myself from the table cutting my way through the mass of people. "Cover room one, only." She orders, her eyes icier then usual.

Before I can even reach her, she walks away, not allowing me to get a single a word out.

I'm not supposed to work on the second floor till next week. We must be short staff. Dang it, I like the main floor better.

During the week the second floor was usually closed off from the public. On the weekend though, it was still closed off to them, unless you paid, a lot.