001

It was an average day at my wonderful high school.

"I won't stop till I kill ya!" Smiley exclaimed while bashing the freshman's head in. Smiley's hands were stained crimson as the freshman was throwing nothing but weak punches. "Stop it Nahoya, this instant! You're going to kill the poor boy!"

"That's kinda the point."

I rolled my eyes as I walked behind him. Everyone told me to get back but I didn't listen. I grabbed his jacket and yanked him, motioning the freshman to get up and run. "You're no fun Y/N!" He pouted while the principal grabbed Smiley and walked him to his office.

"Everyone go to yall's classes or everyone in this hallway is getting written up for instigating!" A teacher yelled as everyone groaned and mumbled things beneath their breaths. I was about to walk to mine until someone's hand held my shoulder. "A word?" I looked up to see Draken. "A word about what? You upset that I broke up the fight?" She asked but he shook his head no. "It's nothing concerning that matter we just need your help."

"We?"

I asked curiously while quirking a brow. We were both walking together as we had the same class. "The project in Mrs.Aoi's class. Me and Mikey are partners but he doesn't pay attention in Biology so I kinda need your help on his behalf."

"Sure. But wait, where's Emma?"

"She and her class is going on a field trip somewhere so she won't be available. I would've asked Takemichi but he's an idiot." I laughed at his statement as we approached our class. The first person I saw was Smiley looking as happy as ever. "Nahoya, aren't you in trouble?" Draken asked while approaching the orange-haired boy. "Well, I was, but I made some arrangements! <3"

The bell rang indicating class had started. Me and Draken made our way to our seats as our teacher began the lesson. This was our Calculus class so she was a lot more strict and had higher expectations for us. Along with that, she was stern and scowled people for minor mistakes.

5 minutes into class, Sanzu and Mikey came in, attempting to furtively go past the teacher but there was always someone who had to run their mouth. "Ms.Sumiko, your students are late." She smiled as she pushed her glasses up. Sanzu glared in her direction as she held her notes tightly in her hands, holding them in the air. She made it look like she was examining them but was actually showing off. Mikey whined as the teacher sharply turned around with a serious glare.

"Why are you both late?!" She yelled at them. Mikey snuck a glance at Draken and me. He mouthed a "help me", adding along the signal as the teacher approached them. I almost laughed until Ms.Sumiko turned toward the rest of the class. "Answer my question! I will not repeat myself!" She yelled again but Sanzu shrugged.

"Cause the halls were crowded." Mikey nodded as the teacher sighed. "Apologize to my class and you both will write me a 3 letter page, front and back, along with detention! Do you know how serious this class is?! If both of you are going to act like incompetent fools then leave!"

Sanzu rolled his eyes and left the class. Mikey stood in place, clueless. "We're waiting. Oh, and peek out the door and tell your little friend he has 2 weeks in detention." Mikey nodded and yelled to Sanzu, returning inside the class once finished.

"Can you hurry, I'm trying to learn here!" The girl from earlier spoke which made Mikey immediately side-eye her. "I'm sorry for disrupting you." He was about to take his seat when the teacher stopped him and made him do an actual heartfelt apology. Sighing, Mikey cringed at his own words as convinced our teacher he was genuine. He then took his seat while waving to me and Draken then the teacher taught her lesson.

When we were done with our learning objective she made us study. We still had an hour of class left which made everything more boring.  "Y/N." I looked up to see the teacher and asked her what was wrong.  There was a lengthy stack of papers in front of me, my body instantly running cold. What the hell did I do this time? "Would you please go down to the detention classroom and deliver these papers to Haruchiyo?"