016

"Nahoya, why are you so mad?" Souya asked his older brother as Smiley gazed out the window. "It's nothing." 

"It's something," Souya replied while walking toward his brother. "Souya stop picking, I...I just got a bad grade on a test." He made up the excuse but Souya shook his head. "You don't care for your grades like that. Something else is bothering you, maybe I need to talk to Y/N."

Nahoya's face darkened at the mention of the female. Souya caught that and sighed. "What happened between you and Y/N?"

"It's none of your fucking business!"
He yelled at his younger brother but Souya was quick to tear up. Nahoya sighed and looked at his brother. He wiped his tears as Souya's eyes shifted towards the ground. "I'm sorry Souya, It's just I'm so upset and it's because of her. She's with that fucking psychopath." He gripped the strands of his hair as he tried to forget.

Souya immediately came over and hugged his brother reassuringly. "She's with Haruchiyo?" He asked in a quiet mumble. Nahoya nodded. "Yeah, She's totally in love with him and he's fucking playing her! He's done this with every girl he's got!" Souya didn't know how to help nor respond.

He's never had a girlfriend, though there were some girls he was pretty close with. "I'm sorry big brother, maybe there is something we could do to..."

"Souya you're a fucking genius!"

The blue-haired boy looked at his older brother in confusion. "A genius? What did I do?" He asked as Nahoya quickly jumped up. Souya was confused as the older brother quickly rushed to get his jacket. "It's simple Souya, we'll simply gather evidence to prove Sanzu isn't what he seems!"

"That's dangerous."

"It's not Souya, c'mon, help your brother." Nahoya pleaded while Souya sighed and gave in. "Fine, but how is this going to work?"

"You'll see."

The next day of school arrived and Y/N dreaded every second of the day. As soon as she woke up, her mother came into the room, urging her and her siblings to get out of the house since she had something to do. Today would be yet another boring day for her but maybe something interesting would happen.

"Ok, ok," I mumbled while walking downstairs. I didn't even have time for breakfast as she hurriedly pushed me and my other siblings out. I walked to school instead of driving with my siblings, since I knew it would make my morning even worse. While walking, I texted Senju and she was quick to respond.

                           𝐒 𝐄 𝐍 𝐉 𝐔ღ

BESTIE?

                                  HI BIH I'M TKING   
                                  A SHIT🗣️🗣️

HUH?😟

                                        LMFAO WYA?

WALKING

                                              DAMN 😒
                                       WAIT FOR ME AT
                                      THE SCHOOL

Aight bet, I'll leave
you to shitting 🙁😔

                                                    😜         

Y/N clicked her phone off after the last text. Senju lived somewhere across the street from the school, so she figured Senju would be quick. On her way in that direction, she connected her airpods to her phone, listening to music.