012

"You picking me up?" I asked Sanzu who was on the other line. "Yeah, I'll be there in about 20 minutes." The line cut so she got herself ready. In the meantime, she checked around to see the status of her family. Once all that was done, she got a notification from Sanzu indicating he was outside. She  pushed open the window, climbing out of it then shutting it quietly.

"You're not dressed very party-like," Sanzu remarked and she shrugged.
"What the hell was I supposed to dress in, a bikini?" He rolled his eyes in a joking manner then she commented on his outfit. "Why are you dressed in your Toman uniform?"

"It's just my uniform jacket, It's cold as hell out here." She nodded while zipping her own jacket up. They arrived at the house, and to her surprise it was the same one from the last time. He was about to step out of the car when she stopped him before he could leave. "I might leave early, is that ok with you?"

"Yeah," He replied, Y/N nodding as they got out of the car and approached the door. They entered the house and immediately she felt awkward. Sanzu made himself comfortable and went toward a group of people who immediately started conversing while she stayed in a corner by herself. To be honest, she didn't even know why she wanted to go.

She sighed as she looked around. The sight of bodies on bodies, drinking and smoking, and some having sex made her nauseous. Looking around, she spotted Baji in a corner sipping on some beverage. Deciding to put her pride to the side, she walked over. "Hi, Keisuke." Y/N waved then he motioned her to come closer.

She stood next to him as he continued to drink. "What're you drinking?" She asked then he held the cup to her face. She looked at it. "What the fuck is in the cup?" She glanced at him and he smirked. "Lean."

"Oh."

"You want some?" She shook her head no as she stayed against the wall. "Where's your psycho boyfriend?" He asked, Y/N looking at him out of the corner of her eye. "Who?" Her eyebrow quirked. He slapped her against the head which made her wince in pain. Stepping on his foot in the process, he gasped as he looked down. "You fucking little shit, I just bought these!"

"Boy I don't give a fuck about your forces. They're fucking black, it ain't gonna show up." He groaned in annoyance and glared at me. "Anyways, who were you referring to?" She had a clear idea of who it was but just wanted to know his response.

"The one that's over there doing cocaine." Her mouth widened as she turned a head to see Sanzu and some more individuals snorting cocaine. "Since when did you settle for men like that?"

"He's not my boyfriend, and I just recently found out he was doing these drugs." She admitted and he nodded. "He does heroin too." Y/N instantly looked at Baji with a horrified expression. "You're lying." She whispered in shock but he denied it with a shrug.

"He pops pills, smokes, does drugs, and some other shady shit. The party before the last, he tried heroin which fucked him up so bad that Manjiro had to take him home."

"Oh." She didn't know how to react to this information. She just stayed quiet as she watched the pink-haired male continue to do those drugs. "You so concerned 'bout him, go tell his ass to stop for he gets fucked up."

"Can you go with me?" She whispered which made him laugh. "Fuck I look like?"

"Keisuke you're not hard, shut the fuck up."

"You can't tell me shit." I rolled my eyes, listening to his bullshit. "Shut the fuck up, you got these new Air Forces on and think you're the absolute shit. Your fit is basic." Y/N remarked, making him quirk a brow. He looked offended. "I'll beat your ass! Quit playing with me like I'm not the one!"

"Baji shut the fuck up! You literally have on some black ripped jeans and a white tank top. Come on now, you look like a fucking sound cloud rapper!"

"Bitch you only hating 'cause my fit go hard and yo shit lame." I rolled my eyes, grabbing his hair. "What the fuck, let go of my shit!"

"Come with me." I pulled tighter which forced him to agree. Releasing my hand from his hair, he immediately tried to massage his scalp. "What's your routine, I've been meaning to ask."

"I just use soap, now come on 'for I beat your ass in front of your boyfriend." I rolled my eyes and let him take the lead as I followed behind. They were engaging in a conversation and I couldn't bring myself to talk to Sanzu. It just seemed awkward. Baji looked at me and motioned me to go over but I shook my head. "Help," I whispered to Baji, who rolled his eyes.

"Sanzu, your bitch wants you!" Baji yelled which made me gasp and slap him. "What the fuck?!" I whispered as I hid behind him. Baji yanked my arm and threw me in front of Sanzu. I ended up falling but luckily no one noticed my presence besides Sanzu and Baji. He left us alone as I cursed under my breath, glancing at Sanzu who was beyond high.

"What's...Wrong?" He slurred out while looking at me with red-lidded eyes. I quickly stood to my feet and sat beside him. Looking around, I noticed a water bottle on the floor that wasn't open. I put the water to his lips but he pushed it away. "Sanzu you need this, you're...Not okay."

"I feel great." He smiled while slipping an arm around my waist. He pulled me closer, then with his other hand he grabbed a tray with white powder on it. "Try." He sat it on his lap but I shook my head no. "C'monn." He whispered in my ear before slowly biting it. My face was red and warm and I felt slightly embarrassed. "I'm not doing cocaine, I don't trust it."

"Pretty, it's not bad. It's fucking amazing."

"No." I quietly said which somehow made him laugh. "Can you handle liquor and weed?" He asked while narrowing his eyes. I nodded my head. "Last time I overdid it but I can handle things pretty well, and I've got a high tolerance." He just nodded his head.

"If you can handle that then you can handle this. Stop being scary and just have fun, Y/N." She looked at the powder on the tray. Should she or should she not? She grabbed her phone to do some quick research but before she could unlock anything, Sanzu snatched her phone and pocketed it.

"What did I tell you? It's not bad if you don't know how to handle it, If you feel like you can't handle it then don't do it." She nodded her head as she slowly grabbed the tray.

"Just one time."