009

"Your little boyfriend was here, now what if I tell mom?" My sister asked while I washed my dishes. My body went cold. I tried not to be so loud when we were fucking but somehow she heard. "What're you talking about?" I asked but she scoffed. "Quit acting stupid. Yesterday I heard another voice talking and you mentioned Nahoya's name several times. I even heard you two having sex."

I couldn't control the gasp I let out. My dish dropped in the sink as I turned my body to face her. She had a grin on her face as I stood there shocked. "The rest of the family was downstairs watching some movie but I needed to get something, then I heard moaning and groaning and it was loud too."

My face was cold. She could use this to blackmail me. "You have no proof whatsoever."

"I don't?"

Pulling her phone from her pocket she did something then an audio started playing. My mouth was ajar as I listened to me and Nahoya. I even said his name which was guaranteed proof. But still, what the fuck, stalker much? "Ok, ok! Just don't tell Mama!"

"Nah I think I will, it's payback for you snitching on me and getting me grounded for 4 weeks!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Sorry won't cut it!"

She ran away with her phone in hand while yelling for our mother. Immediately I ran as fast as I could to catch her. When I did, I tackled her to the ground and tried to take away the phone but she bit me. "Whatever you want! I'll do your chores, give you money, whatever, just don't tell!"

"You'll do it for a whole month?"

"What?! No, just some weeks!"

"Then I'm telling Mama." She pushed me off of her but before she could get up she was stopped. "Tell me what? What's going on in here that's got yall screaming and running around in my house?" She asked with a hand on her hip and my sister was quick to run her mouth. I put my hand over her mouth to stop her, only for her to bite me. "What's going on!"

My mom yelled as my sister tried to speak but I kept shushing her. "Y/N and N-" I pushed her down and covered her mouth, not caring if she bit me. "Stop it Y/N, you must be guilty of something and I'm eager to know. Get your hands off your sister." I shook my head and she quirked a brow. "No?"

She was about to approach me but my sister somehow managed to escape as she dragged my mom upstairs. I quickly followed behind them but I was too late. She and her were in my mom's room and the door was locked. I banged on the door with all my strength while yelling at my sister.

"Y/N and Nahoya had sex!" She yelled since I was yelling then I went completely silent.

"Nahoya and her did what?"

"I have the proof, here's an audio it was yesterday too." I was beyond enraged but my face was blank. All because of this little brat I would get in much more trouble and probably get Nahoya in trouble too. Then they opened the door and that's when I saw my mom with a serious expression. "Explain."

"We weren't having sex..."

"What could yall be doing to be moaning and groaning like that?!"
I was about to speak when my mom's eyes widened. She lifted my neck forcefully and I immediately understood. The fucker left a hickey. "A hickey? What has gotten into you? I don't even know what to say because I'm practically speechless. You know what, you invite Nahoya over here now, I've got a word to say to him."

"Hello Ms.L/N, how are you?" Smiley asked but my mom wasn't having it, she glared at him. He just left it alone as we were all seated at the table. He glanced over at me with my dead aura, scared of what was about to happen.