013

"You're doing it too hard...!" She managed to speak as his dick hit the back of her throat. "Shut up, you can take it, you made it through 3 rounds, a very good girl." He slurred as he grabbed the back of her head and forcefully pushed it down.

She moaned heartily as saliva spilled from her mouth, doing her best to take him all. Knowing she couldn't, she wrapped her hand around his length and strokes him slowly.

"You take me so well..." He mumbled while throwing his head back, a feeling of ecstasy overcrowding him. He moaned in pleasure as he spread his legs wider, allowing her more room to get comfortable.

His dick twitched inside of her, so she sped up her pace as he gripped onto her hair, moaning louder as he was near his high. She felt so relaxed, so active, and so good as she sucked his dick with great tranquility.

"Y/N, I'm gonna..." Before he could finish, his semen traveled down her throat as he pulled out, some getting on her face. He grasped her jaw, opening her mouth . "Stick your tongue out and taste me." He whispered, Y/N following his order.

More semen went into her mouth as she swallowed it quickly, sighing in pleasure once it went down her throat. "You drained me, 'm tired." He sighed as he picked her up and put her on the bed. They were still at the party, just upstairs in a room where they had sex and did more drugs. Y/N grabbed her phone with tired hands and checked the time. "3:00 am."

She mumbled while massaging her temples. She had a bad headache and still needed to get home. She was about to tell Sanzu until she saw him laid out on the bed with his eyes closed, light snores escaping his lips. She sighed as she searched through his pockets and found his keys.

"Why the fuck...So heavy." She mumbled and wiped some sweat from her forehead. It took her a fucking hour to get him downstairs and out the door, then to his car. She leaned against the passenger seat to take a break.

Once she was done, she opened the door to the backseat and put him in it, heaving a sigh. Finding her way to got to the front, she put the car in drive and set out for the excursion.

She turned the car off while breathing with a rapid heartbeat. Getting into almost 4 wrecks, she was happy she got home in one piece. She found some paper and a pen in his car and wrote him a note then put it beside him. When done with the note, she sighed as she had to climb a tree and get into her window.

Slowly she climbed the tree, being very meticulous so she wouldn't fall. When she was close to the window, she slowly opened it and practically threw herself in time. She didn't bother changing clothes as she laid in her bed comfortably and went to sleep.

"I'm here to pick you up." She looked at Sanzu. There was knocking at the door but nobody was able to answer it because they were all getting ready. Y/N only got up early so she could shower and do all that because she stayed out late. "Great, cause I need to talk to you." She mumbled and he nodded his head.

"Mama, I'm leaving!" Y/N yelled then shut the door behind her. Sanzu stuffed his hands in his pockets as they walked to his car. "What's wrong?" He asked curiously.

"Well first off...Did you sleep in here the whole time?" He chuckled and shook his head no. "I woke up and drove to my house, I needed to shower, change clothes, and all that." He smiled, Y/N nodding. "Now what was it you needed to talk about?" Sanzu asked and she sighed. "What we did last night, do you remember?"

"What...We did? What did we do?" He asked which made regret dial up in her chest. She was able to remember what they did, she made sure she would remember. "We had sex and we also did...cocaine." She mumbled and he went silent. "Yeah?" He mumbled not knowing what to say.