015

"What the fuck have we done!" Y/N gripped Sanzu's shoulders, trembling throughout her whole body. It was all fun and games but now she's scared shitless. His eyes softened as he examined her. "We're not gonna get in trouble, sweetheart."

He smiled reassuringly but felt a stinging sensation on his cheek. "Yes the fuck we are! We burnt down this man's house then proceeded to beat him! You know how much jail time we c-"

His nails dug into her side and his face blank. She felt slight pain but he slowly let go with a calm smile. "It was fun, wasn't it? You felt the thrill and you enjoyed it, sober or not, you wanted to do cocaine. Sometimes doing drugs leads to fucked up actions."

He let out a sigh and cleared his throat. "We're not getting in trouble, I know what I did was fucked up but I had a good reason."

"What's the real reason?" She asked in a quiet voice and he smiled. "You wanna know what I figured?" He paused, making sure her attention was set on him. "Killing someone takes away all your problems. They won't bother you any more 'cause they'll be erased from existence." He chuckled afterward, but she was totally clueless about what was funny.

"You're fucking crazy."

"Don't view me differently pretty, he did some fucked up shit so I just got my justice." He whispered, a malicious smile on his face as she sighed. "Sanzu, I can't do those drugs anymore, I can't be put into jail." She addressed to which he clicked his tongue. "Stop being so soft, are you blaming me for this?" He asked, giving a confused look.

"No, no! I'm not blaming you it's just-"
She sighed, not knowing how she would say it. She wanted to admit something, but the feeling of nervousness and fear clouded her senses. Somehow, he could tell how she was feeling and wanted to ask what was wrong. "It's nothing," She awkwardly replied with a laugh and he tsked in response.

"Quit hiding your feelings towards me, tell me anything and I'll listen, could be the dumbest shit in the world." He shrugged his shoulders, a  blush appearing on her face. "I need help," She whispered while leaning against the wall beside him. "What's up?" He asked, his fingers tapping lightly against the wall.

"I like someone, but I don't know how to ask them out." She answered which  immediately caught his attention. His expression went cold as he examined her, before shifting back into a calm demeanor.

"What do you mean you don't know how to ask? You scared? Don't be scared Y/N, just go for it, and if they don't like you then so what. There's plenty of people out there for you." He gave her a supportive smile and she nodded in response.

"Can I ask you more questions?" She asked quietly. "Do you like someone?"

He paused for a second before speaking. "Yeah, she's special to me and I've liked her ever since I met her. She's confusing though, I can't figure out why she makes me feel this foreign emotion.

She makes me feel good, something that only drugs and..." He cut himself off and sighed, not wanting to complete the sentence. She looked over at him, feeling sad. "Well, You should ask her out! I'm pretty su-"

"What if she doesn't like me?"

"C'mon Haruchiyo! You just gave me advice and told me to go for it, you should do the same." He nodded.
"Then can I ask you a question?" Sanzu asked, a slight crack in his voice as he gained courage.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked, which completely stunned her.
"No!" She covered her mouth as quickly as she said that, his eyes softening with a pained expresion. "You see what I mean? We're better off as friends I guess, I'm just not made for relationships."

He smiled as he stuffed his hands in his pockets but she was quick to get his attention. "Sanzu I apologize! I just overreacted, of course I'd be with you!" She quickly addressed while holding his hands and meeting his eyes.  "Why don't you prove it?" He mumbled quietly.