005

Y/N sighed as she crouched in front of him and grabbed his glasses from the ground. She lifted his head up and put his glasses back on. "Takemichi once told me how him and Hinata met. He helped defend her from some bullies but he got his ass kicked in the process. Still, she loved him for that act and appreciated him for his efforts even though she knew he couldn't win.

Then Hinata told me something. She said that you and her went to cram school together and you were the smartest there. She admired your wits but people bullied you for being too smart for your age. She befriended you and what happened from there?"

He remained quiet. He never told this story to anyone. He never liked to talk about his past even to Hanma. "If you tell me...I'll attempt to help with Hina." He looked at Y/N and she seemed genuine but he knew she was just deceiving him. Still, he was going to tell her because there was a slim possibility she could help and he'd take all chances he could get.

"...When Hinata got bullied I just stood there and didn't help at all. I still feel guilty and I hate myself for doing nothing. I admired her, she made me feel like an actual person and didn't treat me differently. Yet I stood there like a complete idiot as Takemichi atleast attempted to try.

I thought Hinata liked a person who was...Bad? A delinquent, just how me and the members of Toman are, so I made a promise to myself to be the most dangerous and best in Japan to make her proud."

Y/N understood from his viewpoint. She hated him for some of the stuff he did but now she felt bad for him. "Kisaki, you wanted nothing but to see Hina happy and that's what she is. She's happy with Takemichi and loves him. He'll go to great extents just to see her happy and he'll make sure she's safe." He nodded his head, still hating Takemichi. He was jealous is all.

"Kisaki, there are plenty of other girls out there for you. You may not think that because you're not noticed and the only thing people know about you is your intelligence, but I think you're kinda cool.

You're good at strategizing and a lot of things, your smarts are what make you."

He nodded again. He felt a bit better about himself but still, it wasn't enough. He was missing that one important piece in his life and it was her. She sat closer to him, her eyes toward the ground. "I actually have something to tell you. I never told you cause I hated you but I guess I'll tell you now."

She cleared her throat, then began to speak. "The girl from our Calculus class likes you a lot. Sakura Atsui. I once overheard her saying she wanted to ask you out but she's worried you would reject her."
His heartbeat sped up. Someone liked him? He couldn't believe it. Maybe she was lying? "There's no way."

"There is a way. You're not a horrible person honestly, so quit acting like one. You've done fucked up shit but that can be forgiven." He nodded his head but still couldn't believe it. "Y/N, we're leaving!" My mom yelled which made me sigh. Before I could stand up I stopped myself, wrapping my arms around him and hugging him as I felt his heart rapidly beat against my chest.

"Y...Y/N?" He whispered but he quickly wrapped his arms around me. He gave me an awkward hug but I knew he was sorta happy. I knew he craved the touch of a female so I just hugged him so he could feel special or whatever.

When I pulled away he seemed hesitant about something. "Kisa-" Before I could finish my sentence, he pulled me into a quick kiss then pulled away and wiped his lips.

"I apologize, it felt right and I felt like I had to kiss you because you helped me and I just want to show you how appreci-"

I cut him off with a quiet laugh.
"Don't ever kiss me again, ever. But, you're welcome Tetta. I can get you and Hina to be friends just don't overdo it, K?"