011

"What did you say?" Y/N asked and Mikey got startled. "How much did you hear?!" She gave him a confused look. "I didn't hear what you said. I heard you say drugs or something." She shrugged, Mikey sighing in relief. He took a seat next to her and he sighed again. How should he tell her? Should he even tell her? Yes, he should tell her it'd be stupid not to.

"You should stay away from Sanzu, he's not good news," Mikey finally said then Y/N turned her head towards his. "Why do yall say that? There's nothing wrong with him, he's perfectly fine."

"Stop being so stubborn, I'm telling you the truth, he's not good Y/N he'll hurt you."

"He won't."

Mikey sighed as he laid his head down on the table. He tried to tell her. He wouldn't give up so easily though.  What would Draken do? He had to think. "Y/N, have you heard of stories where they tell the girl that he's up to no good but she's too stupid to realize and it's too late in the end? Yeah, that's what's going on."

She gave him a somewhat nonchalant face. She's heard many stories like that but still believes he's still innocent. Even though it's a strong possibility Mikey's telling the truth, she just couldn't believe it. "If he's up to no good then what does he do? Does he fight? Every Toman member fights, well except for Souya, he's an exception. "Of course he fights, but he does other things too, like drugs and..."

"Just because he smokes weed doesn't make him bad. You're acting like he's the only one who smok-"

"Shut up and let me finish." Mikey cleared his throat. "He does cocaine. That's the only other drug I saw him do but other than weed and cocaine I don't know. He could be doing more."

"Cocaine?" I asked and he nodded his head. "He's a drug addict Y/N, and on top of that he's a player who I know will break your heart."

"I'll talk to him."

School ended and Y/N was persistent to talk to Sanzu. She called him and asked him to meet up at the park and he agreed. "Where are you going off to?" I looked back to see Smiley with with his brother. "My house." I lied as he nodded his head. "Would you like to walk with us?"Souya asked curiously. "No thank you, I have to hurry up and get there, it's something with my mom but I'll walk tomorrow."

"Bye Y/N." Souya waved along with Nahoya. I walked ahead and looked back occasionally to see if they were behind me but they weren't. I took this as my cue to run.

"What's so important?" Sanzu asked while crossing his leg over the other. I didn't know how to approach the situation but I decided it needed to be discussed, as it was a serious matter.
"Mikey told me you do drugs, drugs like cocaine." Sanzu looked over at me and laughed. "Yeah, it's true."

He smiled and it made me horrified. My first mind was to slap him but I held back with a clenched fist. "Why didn't you tell me this shit?! You're a fucking drug addict?!"

"Don't yell at me, I was going to tell you when the time was right. You've been suspended and I wanted to give you a break. I was gonna plan to tell you today after school but you already arranged a meeting." She still had a clenched fist. She believed him but was still upset at the fact he was doing cocaine. "Why the fuck are you partaking in these hardcore drugs? You know they ca-"

"I know what cocaine does. I know the side effects and what can happen over time." He looked over at her with a blank face. "I'm not a drug addict, I know how to handle it and if I didn't I wouldn't be taking the shit. I don't want you to see me any different 'cause I'm not. If it would make you happy then I'll give up any drug to see you that way."

I nodded my head but still I was a little upset. "He also told me...You were a player and he knew you would break me." She mumbled and he nodded his head. "I knew he would say that." He chuckled but it made Y/N glare at him. "Do you find this all some fucking joke?"