004

"Sanzu?! Wake the fuck up now!" She whisper yelled while slapping him. He remained asleep so she slapped him harder, causing him a groan and a jolt awake. "Y/N is that you?" He rubbed his eyes as he stretched. Being sat on the counter overnight in the same position made his body sore. He looked around and then remembered they fell asleep in the restroom.

"Where are we? Are we still at the party?" She asked but he shook his head. "You were so drunk and high that you ended up getting sleepy. I just expected for us to take a break, I didn't know we were going to fall asleep."

"Oh my gosh, that's embarrassing."

She leaned against the wall. Sanzu stood up fully, unlocking the bathroom door as they both walked out. When they walked downstairs they saw most of everyone sleeping in any place they could. Someone was even sleeping on the kitchen table, spread out like nothing. "Sanzu what the fuck did you make me go to?" She questioned as he shrugged his shoulders. "Babe don't be mean towards me, just last night you were shy as hell and acting like you were brand new."

"Excuse me? I don't party unlike you and everyone else. I don't even remember what I did yesterday!"

"I'll tell you one thing, you tried to get me to fuck you to make your ex jealous." He smirked sheepishly. He knew what he was doing, knew he could've stayed silent but he was trying something. "Ex...?" She asked with worry in her voice. "You see the orange-haired boy sleeping on the couch whose name is Nahoya? Yeah, that's your Ex in case you forgot."

She gasped and slapped him hard. Just as soon as she slapped him was as soon as he held his cheek with a look of confusion. "Don't tell anyone!"

"Why? Was he really that horrible to the point where you're ashamed of y'all's relationship?"

"No! We loved each other very much it's just that I lost my virginity to him numerous of times."

"So?"

"I was afraid of someone finding out but the sex isn't why we broke up."
He nodded his head.  "I kinda regret not fucking you, I should've recorded you and showed it to him to make him jealous like you wanted me to."
She punched him in his stomach which only earned her a guttural laugh.

"Damn, you hit hard!" He laughed again but she rolled her eyes. She apologized unwillingly but he told her it was all good. "Let's wake everyone up, I'll make sure not to touch your Ex."

"Haruchiyo!"

He examined her with sly eyes and a grin. "I like when you say my first name, kinda hate my last name."

"Well I think it's pretty and it suits you." He thanked her, a little blush appearing as he tried to not think too hard about it. Y/N approached Smiley with a weird feeling in her stomach. She shook him awake. "Huh...Y/N, where...are we?"

"We fell asleep at the party now wake your ass up."

"You don't gotta be so harsh! Ugh, you're always like this."

"Am not!"

He laughed which was contagious. She immediately laughed after and helped him up as he scratched through his hair while still being a little drowsy. "Y/N I needa talk to you about something, but not here." She nodded her head. "Yeah, we needa wash our asses and shit, well bye!" She stood from the couch and made her way over to Sanzu.

"Take me home please?" He nodded, heading toward the door with her. Surprisingly his keys were still on him because usually when he attended parties he would lose his shit.

As they were driving along the road, he decided he would mess with her jury to get a reaction. "I saw you and your Ex flirting and how he was all up on you."