006

"Damn well my bad," I said while shrugging my shoulders. "Yall are all in a gang, shouldn't yall be tough?"

"That's not the point Y/N."

"Yeah yeah whatever."

I lifted Smiley's head to see a depressing look on his face. "Are you mad at me?" I asked but he shook his head no. "I'm not mad at you, I'm just sad." He admitted which made me feel guilty. I kissed him to make him feel better which made him surprised. He tried to speak but I deepened the kiss, cutting him off and soon he matched my energy.

I wondered why it went silent all of a sudden but I remembered we were at the table. I pulled away to see everyone staring at us in silence. "You two are...Together?" Souya asked but we both shook our heads no.

"She's my Ex!"

"He's my Ex."

We both looked at each other when we said it at the same time and it was like the table got more silent. "I had a feeling! Why didn't you tell us Y/N??" Senju asked but we shrugged.
"We would've but something happened," Smiley replied so I nodded.

"Happy late congratulations!" Hinata said which made me smile. "Something happened? Did he hurt you, do I need to kick his ass?!" Senju asked worriedly but I shook my head no with a smile. Smiley pouted at the threat making me laugh.

"How could I have not noticed, you two were always so close and couple lik-" Draken spoke but Mikey interrupted him by chewing loudly. "Y/N, I'll kick you for not telling me, I would've made a great grandfather!"

"That's not how it works Mikey," Draken said but Mikey shook his head. He insisted that he was right. "If they have children, that makes me a grandfather!"

"You fucking idiot you're not either of their fathers!" 

"Where did children come up from? We are not having children." Y/N said which made Smiley frown again. "I would've made a great father, right Souya?!"

"No."

"Yeah, whatever!"

"May I have y'all attention please!"
Our principal shouted into the mic on full volume, and most likely damaging everyone's ear drums. "Our counselors would like to present their presentation on anti-bullying. As you know, it is anti-bullying week and we are proud to celebrate it!"

"I think he's talking to you Y/N." Mikey snickered, making me roll my eyes.
"Says the one who always talks shit about Draken."

"Oh?" Draken piped in which made Mikey quickly deny the claims. "Ken-Chen I was just playing, you're my best friend!" Mikey tried to hug Draken but Draken sat somewhere else. Mikey pouted and crossed his arms, giving everyone the silent treatment.

Draken rolled his eyes as he sat back over with Mikey and hugged him. Mikey instantly shifted moods. "Now don't ever do that shit or I'll kick your ass," Mikey said while finishing his food.

"Y/N." I looked beside me to see Sanzu.  "Hey, Sanzu!" She smiled while he remained with his neutral look. She wondered what was wrong. "Sanzu?" Not replying, he grabbed her hand and sat it in his lap. He held it softly in his hands which somehow had her speechless.

"Sanz-"

"Shh."

He slightly kissed her cheek which made her blush worse. Luckily no one was paying attention because they were all watching the presentation the counselors gathered up. "You're so pretty." He whispered which made her look away out of embarrassment. She didn't know why his words made her shy but apparently they did.

"Why are you looking away? Do you not think you're pretty? I think you're the prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes on."

"Thanks, Sanzu."