003

Y/N got her outfit ready and everything else. She wore beige colored cargos, a tight-fitted black shirt, and some black platform shoes.

(you can choose something else if you'd like :)

The last thing on her list was makeup. Since she got into a fight today her face was bruised and she had some cuts that were in the healing process. Y/N put on some concealer and foundation that matched her skin tone. She put on light makeup, making sure not to overdo anything and when she was ready she called Nahoya.

As if on cue, a knock on the door was heard so she quickly grabbed her purse and walked down the stairs quickly. She opened the door and walked out, quickly locking it and getting into the car with Smiley. "That's not very party appropriate. I thought you would be in a skin-tight dress showing your ass and tits."

"Just who do you think I am? Of course I ain't about to wear something too revealing. I'm going to a party, not a strip club."

"I was just messing with ya! Your outfit is cool!"

"Ah thanks....But who's all going to be there from Toman?"

"Baji... Kazutora if he can make it, heard he's back in juvie for beating a middle schooler after his probation officer set rules. Sanzu, Pah and Peh, I think Mikey's coming, Taiju, oh and Hanma. Maybe more members from Toman I'm not sure. My brother is in trouble so he can't go."

"Your brother is in trouble but you're not?!"

"C'mon don't be so harsh. I was in trouble but like I said, I've made some arrangements!" I wanted to ask what those were but I knew better to mind my business and call it a day. We arrived at the house shortly, Smiley parking and locking his car as we both got out. We walked up to the front door where Smiley opened it and walked in like it was nothing.

I followed after and immediately a strong scent burned my nose. I tried to cover it but the smell of weed and people were too overwhelming. I decided to take it and deal with the smell. I didn't know what to do since this was my first time in a while coming to a party. I tried finding the people I knew but I was lost. I ended up in a corner somewhere, regretting ever agreeing to this.

I grabbed my phone from my back pocket to text Smiley but I forgot his phone was in the damn car. I sighed as I leaned against the wall, watching the numerous amount of people enjoy themselves. It didn't seem so bad. To me it seemed like a normal party. "Maybe he was just overreacting, I'm fine."

"Are you?"

I jumped and slapped whoever it was from reflex to which they replied with a chuckle. "You seem jumpy Y/N."
Sanzu replied while leaning against the wall with her. She shook her head no and apologized for slapping him. "I'm not, it's just I don't know what to do." She rubbed her shoulder awkwardly as he nodded his head.

"Have a drink, pretty." He held a cup to her lips but she only looked at it. "What is it?"

"It's liquor."

"Oh then definitely no."

"Whyy?"

"I don't want to get accidentally drunk."

He laughed but she didn't know what was funny. She heard too many stories and didn't want to experience any of them. "It's just one shot, c'mere." He grabbed her hand and guided her somewhere else. She wasn't paying attention so when she lifted her head she saw they were in front of a drink table. Many different drinks were scattered about making her nervous.

"Do you even know what half of these drinks are Sanzu?!"

"Nah, that's what makes it more fun."

He picked up a drink and drank it in one go which was enough to make her shocked. He scanned over the table and took another drink. "I think you should chill, Sanzu." She suggested worriedly but he shrugged his shoulders. "I've got a high tolerance. Plus, those drinks weren't even that strong." She nodded her head as he still held the drink from earlier.
"So you wanna try liquor?"