014

"I can't, it was a one time thing," I mumbled but he seemed confused by my statement. "I thought you wanted to try again?"

"Yeah I did, but I value my health more, I don't want to get ad-"

"Relax, you won't get addicted." He sighed and took my hand. "Sanzu, where are we going?"

"Skipping."

Once we got outside I glared at him.
"I don't want to skip to do drugs." She said with a clear hint of annoyance but he didn't mind her reaction. "I just want to talk." He leaned against the wall, his hands in his pockets while she crossed her arms and waited for a response.

"I'm not forcing you to do any drugs, you're overreacting Y/N. If you can't handle it then just tell me, I'm not trying to make you feel uncomfortable since I know you're sensitive."

"I'm not sensitive! And I'm not overreacting."

He gave her a questionable look which made her groan. "Fine, I guess I'm overreacting a little bit." He nodded and cleared his throat. "You don't have to be ashamed of admitting you're sensitive, it's fine Y/N, I won't jud-"

She slapped a hand over his mouth, looking dead into his eyes. "Call me sensitive again and I'll slap you." She slowly removed her hand and he took a breath. "You're a nice girl. You care for others, even when it puts you down. You're smart too, but sometimes things stress you out and you try to bury those feelings but I notice."

She smiled a little bit, but couldn't help but admire his skills of reading a person. "You're smart but, you're not smart enough to know when someone is using you."

She glanced at him confused. "What do you mean? Who's using me, quit talking nonsense!" He almost laughed.
"Anyways, you don't have to do these drugs with me, I just wantedyou to have fun. I know it's what they all say, but I'm not an addict and I have self-control, and if you're weak in those terms then-"

She slapped another hand over his mouth then quickly removed it. "Fine I'll do it, just quit calling me weak."

"I'm not forcing you." He quickly replied and she nodded her head. "I know, I'm doing this on my own free will."

They walked to his apartment while she stayed on the low. There was always a chance that her mom could be out in public, maybe going to the store and Y/N would get caught.

Sanzu thought she was overreacting so Y/N just nodded her head. Once they made it there, Y/N quickly ascended the stairs which made him laugh. "What's got you in a hurry?" He asked while unlocking his door, Y/N  eyeing him apprehensively before entering the apartment.

"Why the fuck is it so dark in here?"
Y/N cut on a switch and he cut on another. The apartment was now into view and she looked in awe.
"It's so...Luxurious." She mumbled while looking around. "How rich are you?!" She asked but he simply shrugged. "It's not that important." He quietly said but she shook her head. "Not that important? You're literally rich!"

She exclaimed while continuing to look around. "I thought you would be... I dunno-"

"You thought I was poor? Ouch, that hurts." He slightly laughed but she shook her head in disagreement. "I never thought you were poor, just...Average." He nodded his head as he led her down a hallway. On the way to his room, he gave her a tour of the apartment.

"It's so small from the outside, how the fuck is it huge on the inside?" She said to herself as they approached a door. "This is my bedroom." He stated as they entered, but she couldn't be less surprised.

[Tw! Drug usage coming up!]

"You're still in awe? It's not that important." He laughed as she rolled her eyes. He offered her a seat and she took it while playing with her hands. "So...What are we going to do?"