007

"Your school?! This isn't your school, you're not that fuckin rich!" Baji crossed his arms while the principal gritted his teeth. "I will not tolerate your behavior, call your parents now Keisuke!"

"You call them, you're the one who wants me out of the school." The principal approached Baji with a livid expression, past fed up. "Little boy-"

"I ain't little, I'm taller than you, you call yourself a principal acting this fucking slow!" Baji smirked as the rest of the group laughed. "Baji stop!" I whisper-yelled but he shrugged his shoulders. "I'll stop when he fights me."

"I don't have time for your shit!" The principal yelled, full of ire but Baji only laughed, clutching his stomach as the principal turned red. "You cussin' me out 'cause you're mad old man?" Smiley started snickering so the principal snapped his head in Smiley's direction. "You think this is hilarious? You think that this childish shit all of yall are doing is funny?!"

"Weren't you just white a minute ago, how'd you turn a whole different color?" Baji asked while Nahoya couldn't help but laugh. The principal almost yelled but instead he balled his hand into a fist trying to calm himself down.

"Alternative school for you and Nahoya. The other's that I had to pull, you will be suspended, and the ones who are in detention but haven't been pulled, you will stay in detention." The principal walked away then I quickly approached Smiley and Baji.

"What the fuck is wrong with yall?!" I whispered while checking if the detention teacher was watching.
"Go apologize!"

"We can't, Baji fucked it up." Smiley shrugged. "I ought to slap you Keisuke," Y/N mumbled but Baji seemed to hear it. "You wanna what? You can fight me right now, I don't care if you're a bitch I'll still beat your ass."

"Who ass you about to beat? Don't fucking play with me!"

"Quit acting like you're hard in front of your boyfriend or I'll embarrass you in front of him." Baji grabbed the hair tie from his wrist and put his hair in a ponytail, I looked at him like he was crazy. "Stop it," Nahoya said but Baji ignored him. "C'mon pussy."

He didn't think I'd do it but I gave him a slap with all my strength. Everyone seemed to hear the sound and immediately turned their heads.
Baji looked at me with a look telling me it didn't phase him at all. "What happened?" Mikey asked while eyeing me. He saw how deadly I was glaring at Keisuke.

"I don't even know how to respond to that shit, it was weak ass hell!" Baji laughed which made me extremely pissed. I kicked him hard in the groin, everyone present looking at the scene with shock. He clutched his area while falling to his knees, teeth gritted as he gave me a look full of hatred.

"Y/N what has gotten into you?!" The detention teacher asked while seeing if Baji was alive and breathing. Baji shakily got up while leaning on Chifuyu. "You've got fucking balls but next time I won't let that shit slide."

"Oh yeah?" I asked him as I kicked him again. Everyone gasped as he fell, Chifuyu not being able to catch him.
"Y/N you're so cool!" Mikey gave me a handclap as he ushered Draken to give me one too. Draken slowly gave me a handclap while Baji was biting his lip, trying not to scream.

The detention teacher called the principal again, and the principal arrived in less than a minute. "Still having problems?" The principal sighed as the detention teacher pointed to me. "She kicked Keisuke in his private areas twice, what's about to happen to her?"

The principal looked at me baffled then sighed and turned a heel.
"I'm not even surprised. If you hang out with troublemakers, you're guaranteed to become one. Call your parents, you're being put on suspension."