008

M/N= Mom name

"Can I say hi to M/N?"

"Boy no you must be crazy."

"I'm her favorite though," Smiley said which made Angry stare at him out of the corner of his eye. "She likes the both of us equally." Angry corrected him but Smiley wouldn't give up the title of being the favorite. "C'mon Souya, you know she loves me."

"Why are you making it sound like that?" Y/N asked while quirking a brow. "Cause your mom's hot and I'd fuck her." Souya gasped as Y/N covered his ears while glaring at Smiley. She was speechless. "What did you say?"

"I said your mom's-" Angry was quick to shush his older brother. Y/N continued to glare at Smiley. "I see where you get your good looks from, I'm complimenting you!" Smiley tried to justify his actions but Angry also gave him a slight glare. Smiley shut his mouth.

"Y/N, why does it smell like Sanzu...?" Angry asked her which made Y/Ns face go red. How in the world did they know Sanzu was here and more importantly what does he smell like? "What do you mean?" I asked for clarification but Smiley spoke up instead. "Your room smells like weed and drugs and cologne."

"It does not!"

"It does," Angry replied so Y/N was quick to spray around. She wasn't about to get her ass in more trouble. "He came over but we didn't smoke or anything, he didn't smell like weed either, just cologne."

"Why was he over here?" Smiley asked and Y/N shrugged. "I was bored but he left early cause he was in a rush to go, apparently." Smiley stared out the window. He's been feeling jealous ever since she and Sanzu have been getting close. He wanted her back and even thought about asking her out but the chance was ruined when Sanzu took an interest in her.

"Brother, what's wrong?" Souya asked though Smiley snapped out of his thoughts. "Nothing! I was just thinking." He said a little quietly, Souya nodded his head. Just then a thought popped up into his head. He needed to be alone with her somehow, but his brother was here so he couldn't.

"Souya, what was the text Mama sent?" Smiley asked then Angry quickly scrambled for his phone to check the time."We were supposed to get her groceries, it's a little too late!" He mumbled while putting his phone back in his pocket. "Yall are leaving?" Y/N asked but Nahoya had his plan in mind. "Oh yeah...We can't leave you, I know you're bored and all. Souya, are you okay with getting the groceries or do you need me to go?"

"I'll go because I had some errands to run along the way, bye Y/N!" I smiled at the blue-haired boy then hugged him. He climbed out the window then I gently closed it. I sensed another presence behind me so I turned around to see Smiley with a happy expression.

"I know you wanted to be alone." She quietly said but he shook his head in denial. "What?! No, we just forgot!"

"Quit lying, I know your character. After all, we used to be together." He sighed in defeat which gained him a laugh. "You've got something on your chest that you need to speak on, what is it Nahoya? You seem bothered lately."

He swallowed, not knowing if he should say it or not. 9 times out of 10 she probably wouldn't listen. "I want you back." He decided he would go with that, instead of the topic of Sanzu. Slowly he would mention Sanzu and persuade her to leave him. "Is that what's bothering you?"

"Yeah, ever since we broke up, but I didn't say anything because I wanted to give us a break."

"Oh."

She didn't know how to respond to that.  LShould she even? Smiley waited for her to add on but when she wouldn't he swallowed a breath. "Is it..." He cut himself off, it was too early to mention his name but he wanted her to be real with him. "It's nothing Nahoya, I don't know how I feel." She quietly said while looking down at her lap. He nodded his head but it got awkward.