010

I assumed Mikey ended the meeting because everyone was walking to school. Mikey and Draken stayed behind so I walked up to them.
"What's going on with Tenjiku and Rokuhara Tandai?"

"How do you know, where ya here the whole time?" Draken asked but I shook my head no and pointed to Senju. "She told me part of it, now you tell me what's really going on."

"Something happened and all of a sudden Tenjiku wants to fight Toman. It didn't end there, South decided he wanted to jump in so now all of us are going to fight." Mikey explained then I nodded my head. I wouldn't let there be yet another war so I waved Mikey, Senju, and Draken off as I ran towards the school. I needed to find out what really started the conflict.

I needed to talk to Izana about this.

I walked around the school to where Izana and his gang would usually hang out. Since I was considered to be with Toman, they treated me like I was an enemy. I peeked around the corner to see them scattered around then I saw Izana sitting on a large rock looking at the sky. I began to get a little nervous but I had to solve this conflict because Shinichiro would be disappointed to see another war.

I rounded the corner causally but was immediately spotted. They all crowded around me except for Izana who was looking at me with a blank expression. "What're you doing on our territory?" Mochizuki asked, waiting for a response. Words were stuck in my throat as I looked towards Izana's direction who was still staring at the sky like he didn't see what was happening.

"I need to talk to...Izana." I mumbled while watching Shion get all in my face. "Whatcha say little girl?" He asked as my lips pressed into a thin line. "I said I need to talk to Izana." I swallowed a breath as he gave me a menacing look. He raised a hand to which I thought he was about to strike me. My reaction was quick so I slapped him hard while running towards Izana.

They all crowded behind me as Izana continued looking up and when I was inches away from him he reached his hand out and held my shirt, practically throwing me to the ground.

"What do you want?"

He asked while looking at me, I heaved a sigh. "Why is there a war? What happened?"

"You should ask Toman that." I looked at him confused. "What did they have to do with anything?"

"Get out of my face." He walked away but then suddenly I was lifted off the ground. I looked up to see Kakucho holding me up. "What the hell? Put me down!"

"He said to get out of his face." We were about to walk away but I bit down on his hand which caused him to immediately drop me. I pulled my phone out and quickly unlocked it, pulling up my contact log. "Don't make me call Shinichiro!" I yelled at Izana who immediately turned around, stopping in his tracks. He gave me a surprised expression but I could tell he was pissed.

Izana walked my direction then he put his hands up and shooed everyone away. They followed his orders instantly as me and him were left alone. His smiled widened, his finger pointing at me as his smile seemed to grow. "Call Shinichiro?" He laughed while pushing me toward the wall. Afterward, he snatched my phone from me and examined the screen. I tried to get it back but he held my two hands with his free one.

He pressed the call button and Shinichiro immediately answered. "Hey Y/N what's up?"

"Shinichiro." Shinichiro paused. "Izana? Why do you have Y/Ns phone?"

"Shinichiro help, he needs his meds!"
I yelled which caused Izana to slap his hand over my mouth. "Shh," He whispered while pressing the phone to his ear, glaring at me incase I tried something. "Izana what's going on?"