002

I stood to my feet as the cafeteria went quiet. They all looked at Sakuma who was scared out of her mind. The rest of Toman told everyone to mind their business as the teachers had no clue about what happened. Everyone went back to chatting almost as if they forgot about what took place, but in reality, they were scared shitless except for the gangs.

Sakuma ran out of the cafeteria in embarrassment, covering her face. "You didn't have to do all that but it's appreciated." I smiled as he gave me a nod. "I'm tired of the slut anyways."

I laughed as we walked back to the table then glared at everyone. Mikey was the first to give in. "I'm sorry for letting you get embarrassed like that Y/N!" He apologized and tried to bribe me with Dorayaki but I was quick to swat it away. "Nah yall just watched as I fell face down while she could've broke my fucking nose."

He apologized again then Draken spoke up. "I apologize. I was going to get up but Taiju had already made his way over." I nodded my head, somewhat trusting him. "It's fine though, Taiju saved her 'cause I would've beat her ass."

The table laughed and said their final remarks then we all started having our own conversations. I was talking to Hina about her project and how it went. "It was great actually! At first he gave a controversial topic and I struggled, but as I got more into it I finally got the hang of it." I smiled reassuringly and congratulated her on the grade she made. We continued talking, meanwhile Kisaki was listening to everything we were saying.

"Her voice is beautiful..." He mumbled while examining her features. "Her hair looks soft..." He cracked a small smile that made Hanma snicker beside him. "C'mon dude she's obviously not into you." Hearing this, Kisaki slapped Hanma, making the latter laugh more. "Aww, is Tetta mad? Hey Takemichi, why aren't you talking to Hinata?"

"Huh? Oh! Uh...Hi Hina!" She waved even though they were right next to each other, as he said said something which caused her to blush. Kisaki clenched his fist, wanting to come across the table and beat Takemichi until he was crippled. He wanted to scream in frustration but before that he had thoughts of wanting to kill Hanma.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Hinata kiss Takemichi on his cheek. That did it for him as he was beyond angry and gripped his tray tightly as he walked away, thinking about beating both Takemichi and Hanma with the tray.

As he walked away, unknowingly to Y/N, Sakuma walked up to their table without being noticed. She changed clothes due to the noticeable stains, as well as two French braids in her hair which was a guarantee she was going to fight. She yanked Y/Ns hair hard, dragging the girl as Y/N immediately fell from her seat.

Y/N slightly hitched in a breath as Sakuma started landing heavy hits. "Shit." She mumbled lowly, everyone quickly gathering around and some bringing their phones out to record. They all began to cheer, choosing different sides all except for the gangs as they watched Y/N struggle on the floor.

"My God," Y/N mumbled as she licked blood from her lip. She blocked a hit Sakuma landed and was quick to kick her in the shin to stun her. Y/N stood up and landed a punch to Sakuma's jaw, another one quickly following afterward. Sakuma tried to kick Y/N but Y/N grabbed her leg and twisted it, throwing Sakuma painfully to the ground. Sakuma hit her head again the table which stunned her, giving Y/N the advantage.

Teachers screamed as Toman cheered for Y/N, knowing she wouldn't lose to a bitch like Sakuma. "Beat her ass!" Mikey yelled, Draken shaking his head beside the male. Hinata and Senju were quietly cheering her on while Chifuyu, Mitsuya, and Takemichi were debating if they should jump in and stop it.

Hanma was grinning, enjoying the fight a little too much while Kisaki was attempting to get closer to Hinata. Baji was cheering Y/N on wanted but wanted to help jump Sakuma. Izana and his gang were also cheering her on with Ran and Rindou being the loudest.

Y/N got on top of Sakuma, landing harsh fists to her nose and knocking her in her shit. "You fucking bitch I'm tired of you," Y/N trailed while Sakuma's energy drained by second. "Let go of me!" Sakuma shouted but Y/N ignored her and punched her again.

Sakuma started to cry more which was enough to make Y/N stop when she saw the bruises and inflamed skin. She got off the beaten girl and wiped the access blood that was on her lip.

"Get over here now Y/N, what is wrong with you?!" The principal shouted but we weren't done. Sakuma's friends, which totaled about 4 considering they were close to her, decided they would jump me as well.

They immediately started swinging which was enough to take my breath away. "Oh my gosh..." Souya mumbled while Smiley and the rest tried to jump in but the teachers held them all back. I quickly put my hands in front of my face to block as Emilia landed a hit.

Y/N stumbled back a bit but managed to kick her in her gut which impacted the girl serverly. The other 3 came forward, attempting to hit me but I quickly ducked down. Candy had punched me in my eye and I immediately held it. My vision was blurry as they both continued to achieve victory.

The teachers had given up hope and called the officers on campus who were taking their sweet ass time getting here. Finally regaining focus and opening my eyes, I saw Candy close to my face. I bit her nose while getting in any hit I could, pulling my hair and gripping with all her strength.

At this point, I couldn't fight any longer. My face was all sore and bruised and my nose and mouth were dripping copious amounts of blood. The other two tried charging at me but I was lifted into the air suddenly.
A dream?

Since I was lifted in the air the teachers were finally able to get to the other two still fighting and were able to stop them. Then I was put down and was met with Sanzu's face. "Aw, you're all bruised and bloody, what did they do to my pretty girl?"

"Say Y/N, today's Friday, and tomorrow starts our break, why don't we all skip?" Smiley suggested and the rest of Toman agreed. Sanzu was quick to agree since he couldn't stand being in detention.

Y/N lazily nodded her head. "C'mon guys let's go!" Draken said as Toman hurriedly left out the doors that lead outside. The teachers yelled and tried to grab them but it wasn't any use. Takemichi stayed since it would b rude to leave Hinata alone. Kisaki also stayed to try to get alone time with Hinata but to his dismay he found out Takemichi had stayed.

The principal shook his head in disappointment. "Just let them go. I'm tired of them anyways. When they get back they're all going to detention."

"You're fine, right? Do you need anything else?" Sanzu asked while wiping her face one last time. "I am, I was glad that I fought her because she's a fucking bitch and I'm sick of her treating me differently." He nodded his head. "How did you know we were fighting?" I asked and he shrugged.

"The detention teacher was on his phone then he started to panic and mumble curses. He ran out so automatically I thought a fight had happened. I thought it was Smiley but when I saw you and those other bitches I made my way over."

I smiled and thanked him once again. I know that Toman tried to help but I'm pretty sure the only reason the crowd let Sanzu through was because he was the second most feared after Mikey. I leaned toward his cheek and kissed it while hugging him. He was a little surprised but he wrapped his arms around my waist. "What time is it Sanzu?" She asked while pulling away, he checked his phone and answered her question.

"So what time does the party start?"

"Party? Oh, it's at 7:00. Wait...You're coming?"

"Yeah, I decided I would go even though Smiley told me some things."

"Well, I'm sure he told you right. I want you to be safe Y/N."

"Sanzu stop treating me like a kid, I'm old enough to make my own decisions!"

He leaned up against the counter. Maybe she could come. He wanted to have sex with her and see how good her body was. Getting her drunk would be easy but what wouldn't be easy was the drugs. He decided he wouldn't force it but he would ease her worries so she could trust him.

"Sure you can come."