🩸Forest Intimacy (pt.2)🩸

‼️(A/N official and final smut warning! If you're not into that I suggest skipping this chapter. It's getting steamy pretty quick ;) )‼️

(A/N: um hi guys so this is me a year after writing this and i will give a thorough warning that i don't know what the fuck i was on when i wrote this okay <33 anyway ily I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER💀 5/20/24)

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 next day, I immediately went back to the forest. I sat down against a tree. I could see hints of the blue sky turning darker with time between the deep foliage. Soon, the stars poked out and the moon shone brightly beneath the trees before me.

I leaned my head against the thick tree trunk, waiting for Cleodare to come back.

And in no time, I saw the soft starlight-like gleam from her eyes coming towards me through the darkness. Her hair bounced and flowed in the soft breeze as she walked, even her presence was majestic.

I quickly stood up and ran to her. She scooped me up in her arms, our chemistry like we'd known each other for forever. She held my chin and our foreheads touched.

"Desperate for me are you?" She whispered, my eyes stared directly into hers. It felt as if the trees closed in on us, and every other noise but Cleodare's voice was gone.

"How long have you been waiting?" She said, a concerned look on her face.
"A few hours..." I answered.
She looked worried, she looked like she truly cared about me.

I found it so hard to believe. No matter how much I wanted to.

She adjusted her hold on me to bridal position, I wrapped my arms around her neck, and she kissed my bottom lip. I remembered her lips from the way they'd felt the last night, soft, beautifully blush pink, and moist.

I suddenly felt bad I never wore chapstick.

"I missed you." I told her, breaking free from the kiss.
"Missed me? You barely know my name, babydoll."

She scoffed out a laugh.

There was something so magical about her, her touch, her appearance, her play on words, everything.

She made me feel warm, a high I couldn't come down from when I was with her. When she held me or touched me, I prayed she wouldn't ever let go. No one ever told me I'd feel like that with anybody.

Let alone another girl.

I must've been staring at her too intensely, because she just smiled at me, amused.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked quietly.
"How badly I want you to touch me forever," I replied bluntly.
"You say the word, where can I touch you?" She gently set me back down on my feet, her hands on my shoulders, looking down at me.

"Anywhere and everywhere."

Cleodare asking for consent to touch me was a turn on all on its own.

She slid her hands down to my waist and creeped them up the back of my shirt.

"I have permission to call you mine? To brag about my little human?"

I quickly nodded. She was teasing me, fiddling with the clip of my bra in the back. She knew what she was doing to me, making me drip. Making me long for her even more, for her touch.

She began to kiss me until I was out of breath, but it still wasn't enough, I had to have more. Only in my head had things like this ever happened, fuck yeah, I was going to make the most of it.

"Lie down for me, why don't you?"

I immediately listened.

Cleodare continued to kiss me on the ground, passionate and soft. Her kisses were nurturing, they made me melt.