Sixty-nine (Smutty Bonus)

(A/N, you can tell from the title. but let's just mix it up a bit 👁️ Just for context, this takes place right before Marine's birthday, the night after their date. But it's still just a bonus, completely skippable :))

‼️tw: harsh degrading‼️

Cleodare's POV:

"C-Cleo," Marine quivered.

My top was on the floor. My back turned to her as I ran my hands down my body. Down my lacy, black bralette. "You just love it, don't you?"

"You're...you're just gorgeous."

From the shakiness in her voice, I could tell that my girl was absolutely swooning over me.

I turned around to look her in the eyes. She couldn't have been more red, her eyes wouldn't leave my chest.

"Eyes up here, you little whore," I hissed. Marine blinked rapidly, trying to snap out of her horny tendency.

"S-sorry...Mommy," she said under her breath and snapping her eyes shut.
I took two steps toward her and grabbed her chin, yanking it up, "Eyes. Open."

Marine shifted beneath me. She was clearly nervous. Her thighs ground together. She bit her lip once our eyes met.

A whore just looking for friction.

"There she is." I droned while giving her a light smack on her cheek.
Marine gasped and allowed herself to wince.

"Cleo..."
"Not even close." I slapped her again, harder. My handprint made its way to stain her cheek.

"I-I'm sorry, Mommy,"

My heart thumped hearing her address me. But I couldn't go soft now. I'd shake it off.

"Why are you being such a bad girl today?" Another smack.
"I didn't mean to!" She whined.

"You naughty whore! Don't fucking talk back to me!"

I slapped her repeatedly. 

Marine was whining desperately each time my hand came to meet her cheek. This astonished look shone in her eyes.

"You are whipped for me." I stripped her of her top.

"What's your safe word?"
"Purple." She muttered.

"Good. You get no mercy, Marine." I grumbled.

Squeezing her erect nipples between my fingers, she whimpered quietly. Flushing a deeper shade of red. "There's my horny girl."

She whined in protest. "No,"

I grabbed her by her hair and slammed her down on the bed. Completely on top of her now.

"What did Mommy say about talking back?" I hissed, yanking her wrists up above her head.

"I-I won't do it again, Mommy! I promise!" She squealed.
"It's too late for that now,"

I shuffled through her drawer while she shifted anxiously in anticipation.

"You know exactly what naughty girls get." I held back a smile as I handcuffed her tightly to the bedpost.

She whined again. She was completely aware of what she was doing, as was I.
She took her underwear off. They were stained with her wetness.

"You need a good fucking to get that disrespectful behavior out of you,"

She wouldn't be able to walk once I was done with her.

Tying her ankles apart so her legs stayed spread. I could see the glistening wetness that drenched her folds.