🩸Bloody Bath Water (pt.29)🩸

‼️(A/N, you'll see in the first line, but, this chapter dabbles in...NSFW content💀)

"Want to watch porn with me?" Cleo asked. Her eyes were filled with amusement but her lips showed no emotion at all.

"Wh-what?"

She broke out into a stream of laughs.
"Sorry...sorry," she sniffed. "Because it's funny."

"Wh-what's funny?"
"Just trust me," she said, "porn lesbians."

I inhaled, "Wh-what's wrong with them?"

"No sane lesbian would fucking scissor their partner."

"Aww, really?"

"Maybe if you ask me really nicely," she whispered, her eyes twinkling as she smirked at me.

"Although, I never said I was sane." She muttered under her breath.

"But..you are a lesbian."
"That's true."

She yanked my phone off my nightstand and handed it to me so I could put in the password. Apparently, one time of hacking into my phone was too much for her.

I did so and she quickly looked up the sketchy porn site.

Truthfully, I'd never watched porn before. But I somehow wasn't nervous, nor felt shameful, maybe because I was with her.

Cleo cackled at the screen.

"What?"

Her contagious laughter was too much for me. I erupted into laughs and we were both in a constant state of giggling. I didn't even know what we were laughing at.

"You fucking mortals make dumpy vampire shit," she replied, wiping her eyes.

"That has got to be the most vampire thing you've ever said to me." I said, wide-eyed.

She started to laugh again, "'Mortals.'"

I smiled at her, "Why are you so giggly today?"

"I think you've got me high on a drug, babydoll," she beamed, leaning in to kiss my lips. I kissed her top lip back.

"Or maybe it's just the weather," she whispered close to my face. "It's been nice and cloudy lately."

Cleo flashed me a final smile before selecting the god-awful-looking video.
"It'll be an experience we can tell our children one day." She told me, holding back an all too hopeful smile.

"Tell them what? 'Me and your mother watched cringey porn'?"

She finally let out her smile again, "Exactly."

Cleo wasn't wrong. The video was terrible and not even close to a turn-on. She just laughed the whole time at the horrible "vampire lesbians" scissoring each other.

I mini-braided her hair like a mother would on her child, but stopped to look up every once in a while at the disastrous mess playing on the screen.

"This looks like a really bad opening to a horror movie." I said through clenched teeth, cringing.

"Of course," she replied, "except you know all it's going to be is horrible representations of lesbian sex."

"Do you know anything about vanilla sex?" I scoffed.

"Mm, I suppose not. But most lesbians are kinky."

We let the video play in silence for a while. The acting was atrocious, and somehow they all ended up being polyamorous.

"They all look like they're fifty years old," I commented, finishing her braid.

"You clearly have never watched porn before, babydoll." Cleo chortled. "That's the regular."