🩸Explore My Body (pt.12)🩸

(A/N, this chapter is just below 2,000 words. I'm counting is as okay because the last one was like 3,000 lmao.
There is smut but not to worry, I'll give a warning ❤️ when it's coming *pun intended* because the story is important to the plot! :) have fun, bestie)

"Kill him?" My eyes widened.

Harper nodded, the smirk remaining strong on his face.

"Well..."
"No. Let me do it," Cleo interrupted dryly.

"We're gonna have to wait for forever if you do it," he grumbled.

I sighed shakily.
"H-hold on,"
"You're talking about killing my father, the last parental figure..." My voice trailed off.

He wasn't a parental figure. I'd been the one taking care of him for years. He was the one who would make me nervous every time I'd hear the thump of his loud footsteps coming up the stairs.

He was the one who called me a homophobic slur every time he laid eyes upon me.

He was a horrible excuse for a father. I was embarrassed and ashamed of my family.

"Marine..." Cleo looked up at me and gave me a harsh yet concerned look. Her eyes stunned me and left me speechless, I hadn't seen a look like that in years. Like a concerned mother.

She really cared and wanted the best for me.

"Never mind, do what you want to." I finished.
"That's what I thought," Harper agreed, lightly laughing.

I sucked in a breath through clenched teeth, my hands forming fists under the covers. Then softly exhaled with a shaking breath. I had no control over my father's brainless choices, I blamed myself for him for too long.

I wouldn't. Not anymore.

But did that mean he should die? Not really. But Cleo needed him, his blood.
Cleo was more important to me than he ever had been.

"He is dead to me," I said quietly.

"Great, I'm glad we could come to an agreement," He gave a fake smile.

Cleo drilled a menacing glare right into Harper's eyes.

"Not very scary when you can barely stand up by yourself, sweetheart." He raised his eyebrows with an amused smile plastered on his face.
Cleo said nothing, but her glare remained just as strong. I let out a small huff and sank my hands deeper into her hair.

"I'm leaving to go get food." His voice rang no tones of remorse, and he left without another word.

(Official smut warning: proceed with caution
Bolded text when it's over so you know lmao)

Cleodare tilted her head towards me and planted her soft lips on my neck. A small moan evaded her mouth.

"What's wrong, bubby?"

I felt her thin lips form into a smile against my skin. "Will you touch me?"
"Like, how?" I whispered.

"You know how, babydoll..." She ran her finger across my collarbone.

It made my entire body tingle with heat waves. I shuddered and played with the spaghetti straps on her tank top, giggling. "I guess I do.."

"Just tell me where,"

"How about you explore, baby," Her voice vibrated silkily.
"Let your hands lead you."

Her voice was so low and husky I could feel myself dripping just listening to her, goosebumps raised on my arms.