i. just playing a role

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄.

     SADIE WATCHED AS THE Ghostface plunged their knife into the innocent woman in yellow

     SADIE WATCHED AS THE Ghostface plunged their knife into the innocent woman in yellow. She was so beautiful and so clueless as to why her fate turned out the way it did. Jason, the dipshit under the mask, muttered a few words to her before taking a final swipe at her chest.

     He pulled the mask off and looked down at his work proudly. Stripping out of the costume and stuffing it into a black bag, Jason looked around the alleyway to make sure he had no witnesses before casually stepping back onto a sidewalk of unaware citizens. Sadie's back quickly pressed against the brick wall she was closest to.

     She made her way through the alleyway once Jason was a good bit ahead of her, sending the dead woman a sorrowful glance as she passed her body. Rounding the corner of the alley, she once again spotted Jason weaving through the crowd, heading straight for his apartment.

     Sadie whipped her phone out from her back pocket and selected Quinn's contact. The phone rang a few times before the red head answered. "Where is he?" She asked, rummaging around in his apartment for the best hiding spot.

     "About five minutes away," Sadie answered her, following behind him closely. "Remember the plan, Quinn. I'll see you later." The blonde pressed the end call button before Quinn had the chance to say anything else. She fixed her crown on the top of her head and patted her pink slip dress down.

     Jason stopped when he ran into Tara and her group of friends. Sadie smiled wickedly, everything was going as planned so far. Although, she didn't see Ethan or Chad with Tara. She picked up her pace and sent a wave to Tara, who was mid conversation with Jason.

     "Tara, hey," Sadie said, cutting Jason off. The boy sent her a death glare for doing so. She wanted to laugh at the irony. Instead, she sent him a sweet smile. "Hi, Jason! Coming to the party?"

     "Yeah, I'll see you guys there," He grunted in response to Sadie before turning back to Tara. "Save me a drink?" Sadie's smile wiped off her face and it was replaced with a glare.

     "Yeah, you got it! See you, Jason," Tara nodded her head, looping an arm through Sadie's and turning them around, continuing their way to the frat house. "Who are you suppose to be?" Tara asked the girl, looking at her costume in curiosity.

     Sadie frowned, "Aurora. You know, the lame bitch who needed a man's kiss to save her?"

     "Do you need a man's kiss to save you?" Tara laughed as the two of them turned onto the street the house was on.

     "God, no," Sadie said seriously. Ethan is the one that needs her. "I just pulled stuff from my closet to come up with something." She looked at all of the drunken teenagers throwing up in the houses lawn, scrunching her nose up in disgust. She could handle blood but the line was drawn at vomit.