v. as long as you stay out of trouble

AS LONG AS YOU STAY OUT OF TROUBLE.

     SADIE STARED BLANKLY at the piece of paper in front of her, not putting forth any effort to even try and read the questions

     SADIE STARED BLANKLY at the piece of paper in front of her, not putting forth any effort to even try and read the questions. Even though she had studied for five hours the day before, she felt no motivation to do her Econ test. Not when she had been told new that Chad would be released from the hospital in three days. His funeral should've been in three days, not his discharge. Sadie could kill Quinn.

Ethan was being released today at 1:00pm and Anika had texted Sadie earlier this morning about them going to get him. Sadie had agreed, a weight lifting off her shoulders when she realized she wouldn't have to make up some lame excuse about why she would've been there anyways.

"Mrs.Danvers, if you could please get started on your test. Class is over in twenty minutes," Mr.Montgomery spoke sternly, looking at her over the top of his glasses. Sadie nodded and dipped her head down further to the desk. Fuck this stupid test.

She banged her hands down on the table and pushed her chair backwards. The sudden noise disrupted the whole class and everyone's heads shot over to Sadie. Once she gathered all of her things, she took the test and threw it in the garbage, then stormed out of the doors.

Sadie exited the building, not sure where exactly she was going. It was only 11:09. She still had two more hours before she could go get her boyfriend out of the hospital. Her phone buzzed from her back pocket.

IMESSAGE.
ethan👅 + sadie 🍆

ethan👅
Can't go home or to
my dorm. Staying at
yours for a while.
See you at 1.

sadie jo🍆
im so glad u asked!

ethan👅
Can I please stay with you?

sadie jo🍆
i guess

ethan👅
I love you

sadie jo🍆
i love you

Sadie groaned and laughed at the same time. She was happy that her boyfriend would be staying with her, since he hasn't been able to. But it was just even more added pressure onto her shoulders, because they would have to make sure no body knows he was there.

     The coffee shops door bell jingled when Sadie pushed it open. A strong smell of coffee and cinnamon flooded her senses, making a small smile rest on her lips. 'Sweet Thing' had been Sadie's favorite place to go ever since she first discovered it in the 10th grade.

     Daniel, the owner, sent Sadie and small wave from behind the counter once their eyes locked. "Haven't seen you in a while, SJ. How have you been? Get sick of me?"