x. i'm sick of her and her fucking attitude

I'M SICK OF HER AND HER FUCKING ATTITUDE.

     ETHAN CLOSED THE BATHROOM door quietly behind him and slid the lock into place

ETHAN CLOSED THE BATHROOM door quietly behind him and slid the lock into place. Sadie leaned against the counter and watched as her boyfriend began to pace the floor angrily. He ran a stressed hand through his curls and blew out a deep breath.

     "Can you stop?" Sadie demands, not enthused by his intense pacing. When he didn't stop she clapped her hands in front of his face. He gently took ahold of her wrists and looked her in the eyes. "What is wrong with you? What is it?"

"Mindy. I-I'm sick of her and her fucking attitude." His teeth grind together as he talks. "She thinks she knows everything and she doesn't, Sadie. She doesn't." Sadie could hear the anger laced throughout his voice but she could also hear the underlying tone of worry. Ethan was worried what all Mindy knew. Just how much she knew, exactly.

Sadie's hands move up to the sides of his face. "She doesn't know anything, Ethan. Okay? It just all assumptions," She reassured him, nodding her head to better try and convince him. Ethan nodded back at her and unclenched his jaw a bit.

"Mindy's next," Ethan spoke with passion, sure of this decision. "Fuck whatever plan Quinn had about killing the Carpenters for right now. Mindy is next."

"Okay," Sadie agreed, staring into his wide eyes. His anger got the best of him, and Sadie wished it hadn't. It always worked him up to the point where only she could calm him down and bring him back to rational thinking.

     He dipped his head down and planted his lips onto hers in one quick motion. Ethan's hands slipped around her waist and pulled her closer to him, the girl standing on her tip toes while her body pressed against his own. His hand roamed to her ass and gave it a small squeeze before the two pulled apart.

"You go out first," Sadie motioned her head to the door of the family sized bathroom. "And go a different way than me."

"Well, which way are you going?"

Sadie shrugged her shoulder, "I don't know, the right, I guess." Ethan rolled his eyes but exited the bathroom, Sadie catching a glimpse of his body turning left before the door shut.

She waited a few more moments before flushing the toilet, for added effects, and then too leaving. Turning right led her back the same way she had came from, the main room. When Sadie entered no one was longer there, so she set off to find Tara and Sam.

     Instead she ran back into her boyfriend, who too was seemingly looking around for someone. He threw his hands up in question when she came into view. "Where the hell is everybody?"

     Sadie crossed her arms as she stopped in front of him. "I'm not sure. Nobody's in the main room anymore."

     "You just want to get out of here?" Ethan smirked, giving his girlfriend innocent eyes to better the chances of him getting a 'yes'. Before the blonde could respond, Mindy and Chad stepped from around the corner of the wall Ethan had just rounded.