iii. i'm fine, i promise you

I'M FINE, I PROMISE YOU.

     CHAD AND ETHAN BOTH SAT quietly on their beds, heads buried into notebooks and study sheets

     CHAD AND ETHAN BOTH SAT quietly on their beds, heads buried into notebooks and study sheets. Ethan had an upcoming Econ test and Chad was trying to write his outline for an essay. The plan to kill Chad and Mindy was to be set in motion as soon as Sadie arrived to the boys dorm room. She was coming over to 'study' with Ethan, since they both take Econ. Mindy was coming along with her, because the two made arrangements to meet Anika at a local diner once she was done with her night class.

Ethan tapped his pen in anxiousness; Sadie was suppose to be here by now. The trio had planned that Sadie and Mindy arrive at the dorm at 8:30, and Quinn start the attack at 9:00. However, it was currently 8:42 and the two girls have yet to show up.

"Yo, you good, bro?" Chad laughed, turning his head over to send Ethan a concerned look. Ethan dropped his pen.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine," He stuttered out, clearing his throat. He picked up his phone again in case he had missed any messages from his girlfriend, but the notification center was still empty. "I'm going to go get some water from the vending machine. Want anything?"

"Nah, I'm good," Chad responded, smiling at him in appreciation. Ethan nodded and hopped off his bed, slipping his phone in the pocket of his black sweatpants. He shut the door quietly and scanned the hallways before opening his Messages app.

IMESSAGE.
ethan👅 + sadie🍆

ethan👅
Where are you? You're
15 minutes late.

sadie jo🍆
we're stuff in fucking traffic.
some type of bus broke down
in the middle of the road.

sadie jo🍆
i'll just text quinn & tell her
to wait a few more minutes

IMESSAGES.
ethan + sadie jo + quinn

sadie jo
quinn im stuck in traffic
hold off on the attack for a
few more minutes

ethan
SHIT SHE'S ALREADY HERE.

sadie jo
okay it's fine, just act like
you're being attacked and call me.

sadie jo
dont fuck this up ethan.

     Ethan looked at Quinn at the end of the hallway, throwing up his phone and pointing to it. Quinn have a small shrug and motioned her hands for him to start the act. He rolled his eyes sassily before letting out a scream. Ethan bursted into his dorm room, purposefully forgetting to lock the door. Chad jumped up from his bed, running over to a panicked Ethan.