xiii. wise words, dipshit

WISE WORDS, DIPSHIT.

     HER BLOOD WAS EVERYWHERE

HER BLOOD WAS EVERYWHERE. Sadie stared down at her blood soaked cloak and then to Mindy's lifeless body slumped against the door. She had stopped squirming a few minutes ago but Sadie hadn't moved in fear she wasn't actually dead. Though, there was no way she could survive this; the multiple stab wounds and the slit throat. There would probably be no blood left in her body by the time she's found.

Sadie's eye twitched at the sight of Mindy's discarded phone laying by her bed. Her home screen was showing, along with the multiple text messages she was receiving from her brother. Hesitantly, Sadie picked herself up from beside the limp body and made her way over to the phone.

She tapped on the most recent text message and was taken to Mindy and Chad's text messages.

IMESSAGE.
chad🤜🏻 + 🤛🏻mindy

🤛🏻mindy
he's here chad help

chad🤜🏻
who's there??

chad🤜🏻
mindy what???

chad🤜🏻
answer me helloooo

chad🤜🏻
who is it mindy?

chad🤜🏻
fuck i'll be there in a minute

"Shit," Sadie muttered, dropping Mindy's phone back down and grabbing her own. Mindy must've text Chad before she came out of the bathroom that she was here. She tore off her gloves and shakily pressed Ethan's contact, praying that he wasn't still at the hospital. It rang a few minutes before going to voicemail. Shit.

Her fingers scrolled down her call list until she saw Quinn's name. She hurriedly pressed it and bit her lip. Quinn answered after the fifth ring.

"I'm kinda in the middle of something," She sighed as she answered the phone. Sadie could hear a male voice faintly from the other line. "Shut up, I'm on a call," Quinn scolded him.

Sadie rolled her eyes, she didn't have time to worry about who Quinn was with right now and if she was being careful. All she was worried about was getting the fuck out of this apartment without being seen.

     "Quinn, listen, I need you to come get me right now," Sadie explained urgently. The hospital was only a few blocks away and who knows how far away Quinn's hookups house is.

    "Why? Aren't you supposed to be doing that thing right now, anyways?" She hinted, speaking vaguely in front of her hookup.