vi. the dumb blonde

THE DUMB BLONDE!

     A COUPLE DAYS HAD PASSED AND the group of eight were sitting at the courtyard outside of Blackmore University

     A COUPLE DAYS HAD PASSED AND the group of eight were sitting at the courtyard outside of Blackmore University. Sadie sat between Anika and Quinn, all three of them discussing the lastest episodes of 'Outer Banks', until Mindy jumped up from her spot on the other side of Anika.

     Chad's head popped up from the make up work he was completing. He had gotten released two days ago, and from what the doctors had said he would be back to normal in a week or so. Quinn had kicked herself for not executing the plan like they had wanted.

"Alright, listen up!" Mindy shouted as she clapped her hands together. All conversations came to a stop as everyone looked up at her. "As terrifying as this all is, I, for one, am glad to have a chance to redeem myself for not calling the killers last time." She shook her head. "It's fine. The way I see it is; someone is out to make a sequel to the requel."

     "Um, what's a requel?" Anika asked in confusion, throwing her hand into the air. Sadie nodded, also confused on what exactly a requel was.

     "You're beautiful, sweetie. Let's hold questions until the end," Mindy pointed to her girlfriend, smiling at her. Anika scrunched her nose up in response to Mindy's attitude.

     "Stab 1 took place in Woodsboro, Stab 2 took place in college," Sam thought aloud. Sadie rolled her eyes at their assumptions and wished they would stop talking altogether. They were never going to figure it out anyways. Not with a plan as good as theirs.

     "So we think the killers are copying the movies?" Tara asked. No, you fucking idiot, we're not.

     "That is one possibility. Hero's now in college, suspicious new characters brought in to round out the suspect list and or body count." Mindy's body spun around to Ethan as she began to point at each new added person in the group. "Check, check, check, and check." Damn, she even pointed at her own girlfriend.

     "I don't like this," Ethan said nervously, wiping his palms onto his jeans. Sadie shot her boyfriend a harsh glare, one that made him shut up instantly.

     "But it can't just be about Stab 2," Mindy continued, looking at the group like all of it was so painfully obvious.

     "Why not?" Tara questioned.

     Mindy threw her hands out towards Tara, "It would make sense if this were just a sequel, but we're not in a sequel because nobody just make sequels anymore! We're in a franchise!" She smiled big at her discovery. "And there are certain rules to a franchise."

"I had a feeling," Sam commented lowly with her head down. Sadie and Quinn shared a small, humorous glance quickly. The two girls thought it was hilarious seeing all of the stress they were putting the group through. After all, they did kill Richie and Sadie was everything like her Uncle.