chapter 7. 'Love'? (filler chapter)

Tubbo's pov*

We all sat on the couch and started talking. "Tubbo how have you been? We haven't seen you in like two months!" Tommy said loudly. "I've been good!" I said.

"Wilbur looked at Ranboo and smiled to himself. "Not really much of a talker are you?" He asked. Ranboo simply looked down at the ground. He must have been really nervous because his leg was shaking and he was fidgeting with his hands.

Wilbur giggled at his silence but not in a mean way. Ranboo got up and went upstairs. I got up and followed him.

"Ha gay." Tommy said. I turned around and gave him a death stare and Wilbur smacked him on the head. I continued to follow Ranboo. "Boo, are you ok?" I asked. He turned around and hugged me. "No not really I uhm I-" "hey it's ok! You don't have to explain yourself, if you're not comfortable that's ok." I said cutting him off.

"I can tell them to leave." I said as I turned around. "No wait! They're your friends and I don't want you to push them away because of me. So I'll just push through it." He said.

"Ok but please tell me if you're too uncomfortable ok?" I asked. "Ok, thank you Tubbo." He said and hugged from behind. I wasn't facing him when he said that. He went into my room for a second and came back downstairs.

"You love him don't you?" Wilbur asked me whispering in my ear. I nodded and blushed. He smiled and went to Ranboo to ask him something. He nodded. Wilbur looked happy. "I knew it." He whispered to himself. "What did you ask him?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled,"Nothing important." He said.

We spent the rest of the day making jokes with each other, well me Will and Tommy.

Every time I would look at Ranboo he looked jealous. I decided to see what was going on so I took his hand and walked upstairs with him.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing.. Just tired." He said. "No you're not tired, you're jealous. I know that certain look in your eyes." I said.

He laid down on my bed. "I'm actually very tired.." He said. I giggled. He took off his mask and out it down. I walked downstairs and continued to be 'twelve year olds' with my friends.

After another hour of playing around they went home. I went upstairs and laid down on my bed. Ranboo woke up when I laid down. "Hmm...?" He said. "Oh sorry I'm just laying down, go back to sleep." I said. "Hmmm... Good night love..." He said. "Did he just call me 'love'?" I thought. "That's sweet.. I kind of like it." I thought smiling to myself. I closed my eyes and fell asleep thirty minutes later.