chapter 16.

Ranboo's pov*

I woke up in the middle of the night. I don't really know why, I tried to go back to sleep though. I think Tubbo was awake too, he was rubbing my back.

I rolled over and hugged him. "Beeeeee.." I whined. He looked at me and smiled. "Hi." He said. I groaned in response and he giggled.

"Hey look at me please." He asked. I looked up at him and he cupped my face. "Whaaaat?" I whined. "This." He said as he kissed me. I didn't kiss back.

To be honest I wanted us to stop kissing before I got I got in more trouble with my dad. "I love you.." He said pulling away from me. "Mhm." I hummed. I wanted to go back to sleep. I looked down and put my head underneath his neck but he lifted my chin with his finger. "What?" I asked him getting a little bit annoyed.

"Attention." He replied. "How do I give you attention?" I asked. He slid down a little bit and put his head against my chest. "What do I do?" I asked. "Just hold me.. Hold me in your arms." He said. "Uhh ok?" I said confused as I pulled him closer by his waist.

"Is this ok?" I asked to make sure he wasn't uncomfortable. "Yeah.." He said. I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep. "Hey Ranboo?" He asked. I sighed out of frustration. "What tubbo?" I asked. "Sorry I don't mean to annoy you but.." He didn't finish his sentence.

"Tubbo if you're going to say something to me fucking say it or go to fucking sleep!" I said. I was starting to get a bit mad because of this. He looked up and kissed me. "You're cute when you're mad." He said. "Ha ha very funny now go. To sleep!" I demanded. He laughed and finally let me sleep.