chapter 54. Could we be soulmates?

Remember that break I was taking? Yeeeaaah uhm I was taking the break and all of the sudden I got this fucking energy and motivation boost so here I am! I also think I need sleep but hey, it's summer so fuck my sleep schedule! No sleep for me hell nah! That was a joke by the way I still get sleep I just sleep at ungodly hours.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Tubbo's pov*

I fell asleep, I couldn't help myself. His purrs were so comforting and they made me tired.

Ranboo's pov*

I continued to purr, I felt comfortable here. I think he fell asleep. I tried to get up but couldn't escape his tight grip. "Tubbo?" I said softly. "Hm?" He said half asleep. "Can you let go please?" I asked. He let me go and I got up to use the bathroom.

I walked out to find him sitting up with the blanket wrapped around his shoulders, he was looking at his arm. I sat next to him and he quickly put him arm down.

"Hi boo!" He said happily and hugged me. I hugged him back, I lifted one of the sides of the blanket that was around his shoulder and put it around mine.

He softly giggled and put his hand over mine. It made me blush a lot more than I was expecting, god what does he do to me?

I grabbed my phone and started to scroll through Twitter, when I was scrolling I felt the slightest weight on my shoulder. "What are you up to bee?" I asked.

"Ya know, you're my best friend." He said. He didn't mean that.. I know he didn't. "Well what about Tommy, or Wilbur? Aren't they your best friends?" I asked.

"Well yeah, but you and I share a special bond.. I don't know how to explain it but you feel special to me, like someone that I wouldn't be able to live without if I lost you." He said, he spoke so truthfully, was he lying?

"Who knows maybe we're soulmates." I joked, I did believe in soulmates but finding your soulmate is like 1 in a million chance.

"Yeah, maybe." He said as he put his hand on mine. "Do you believe in soulmates Tubbo?" I asked looking at him. "You better not be hitting on me." He joked. "But to answer your question yes, I do believe in soulmates." He added

I know we aren't but then again, we both have a special bond with each other, like even when we first me we just kind of clicked.. You know?

Maybe we are soulmates, or maybe this crush is starting to get to my head and just being stupid.

I don't know, maybe I am stupid for thinking about it, there is no way I have a soulmate especially him! He's way out of my league and there is no way that he even loves me.

I'm over thinking this whole thing! We aren't soulmates and there's no way that he even loves me! And that's just that.