chapter 46.

I have no motivation for this one so it might just be short but it will have angst.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranboo's pov* (accidentally typed pog but that's ok.)

I huddled into a corner crying while getting yelled at for reasons I don't know anymore, it's been off and on all day. If I forgot to do something I would either get beaten or yelled at, it was either one or the other all day non stop.

"Wh-what did I do?" I trembled out. "NOTHING! THAT'S THE GOD DAMN POINT, YOU JUST SIT IN HERE ALL DAY DOING FUCK ALL AND WHEN YOU AREN'T YOU'RE AT THAT STUPID BOY'S HOUSE!" He yelled making me jump. "HEY DON'T CALL HIM STUPID! NOW I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE CALLING MY BEST FRIEND STUPID BUT I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU DON'T MEAN IT!" I snapped back at him in rage.

I covered my mouth after realizing what I had said. He walked toward me and I brought my knees closer to my chest and shielded my face with my arm. "You're grounded!" He said as he violently slid me across the floor by my arm. "BUT FOR WHAT?! WHAT DID I DO?!" I yelled, he slapped me. "DON'T TALK BACK TO ME! THAT'S ANOTHER MONTH." He yelled. "... Yes sir, I'm sorry.." I said. He let go of me and left my room.

As he left he slammed my door making me flinch and whimper. I got up and laid down on my bed my knees to my chest and my arms holding them there, I felt so weak. I was hurting, crying, and starving. I don't wanna be here anymore! But I can't just leave him here, he needs me and I'm not gonna disappear like my mother did.

I began to grow tired but I couldn't go to sleep yet, I still have stuff to do.

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face and arms. They stung. My whole body hurts and I feel so weak. I opened my door and went downstairs. After getting done with everything I went back upstairs. I shut and locked my door. I laid back down with tears that threatened to spill out of my eyes.

I ended up falling asleep but being woken up each hour by him randomly telling me to come down or randomly beating on my door, but it's fine.. I got sleep, I don't need that much energy for tomorrow anyway. The most energy I'll be using will be on thinking of getting out of that hell hole that is school tomorrow.