chapter 19. snow day. pt. 1

Tubbo's pov*

I went back inside a few minutes after he left and went to bed.

Time skip the rest of the night brought to you by watermelon.

I woke up to my alarm but I immediately turned it off, I hate waking up to that damn thing screaming at me. After a few minutes I got up and looked out the window.

A normal thing I usually do when I wake up, I walked over and looked out to be greeted with.. Snow?.... In September? I mean it was cold last night but I didn't think it would continue dropping and eventually rain.

I immediately ran downstairs and put on my jacket and I put on some tennis shoes and ran out the house. I ran down the road as fast as I could being careful as to not slip on ice.

When I got to Ranboo's house I went in through the back door carefully in case his dad wasn't up. I didn't want to know what he would do to me if I woke him up.

I walked upstairs and tried to open Ranboo's bedroom door but it was locked. I gently knocked on the door to not make too much noise. After a couple of seconds I heard groans and heavy and clumsy footsteps coming to the door.

He unlocked it and opened it as he flinched and squeezed his eyes shut. I hugged him immediately and he opened his eyes. "See it's me I'm not gonna hurt you." I said softly. "Tubbo what the fuck are you doing here!?" He Whisper-shouted.

I dragged him into his room by his hand and led him to the window. "Look!" I said excitedly. He rolled his eyes and looked out.

"Snow?!" He exclaimed. I quickly shushed him because he said that a little loud. "Keep your voice down." I said. He covered his mouth for a second. "Snow? In September?" He asked. I shrugged and went into his closet and grabbed him a hoodie and made him put it on.

When he did I quickly grabbed his hand and ran down the stairs and out the door with him barely trailing behind. We went out and I let go of him and pushed him into the snow as I jumped on him.

I took his hands and intertwined our fingers together as I held him down. "Hah! Looks like I win, how are you going to escape me now?" I asked. "Like this!" He said as he rolled over switching our positions. I blushed out of embarrassment because I forgot that he was stronger and taller than me.

"Hmm.. You like this position? You sure are blushing a lot.." He said. We laughed and he let me go. I was still laughing while he was just staring at me lovingly. "What?" I asked. He hugged me for a minute and then he pulled away. "This is fun.'' He said, I giggled softly to myself and made a snow ball and threw it at him hitting him in the face.

He gasped at me. "How dare you?" He asked sarcastically. I leaned up and shook the snow out of his hair by ruffling it.

It started snowing again so we laid down and snuggled up to each other and watched the snow fall catching it on our tongues. He giggled as he put his arm around my shoulder. I sat up after a few minutes and pulled him up with me.

He looked confused. "C'mon I have an Idea!" I said. "Oh yeah? And what kind of 'idea' do you have that involves my son?" I heard a strong stern voice come from the door. Ranboo and I looked up to see his father standing in the door way. "Ranboo you know I forbade you to see him for a while and I was thinking about ungrounding you today." He spoke angrily.

"But dad please? It's a snow day and I have no school! Please we weren't doing anything we were just talking and playing in the snow!" Ranboo begged. His dad looked at him and thought for a moment. "Fine.. But if I find out that you two did anything inappropriate then you're grounded and you're not seeing him again! Understood?" His father asked.

Ranboo nodded and hugged me. "Good, I'm trusting you young man!" He said. I hugged him back and smiled. His dad walked back into the house and shut the door behind him. "Yes! I finally get to see you outside of school!" He yelled happily. I shoved snow in his face and he tackled me as he laughed.

It made me smile when I heard his adorable and charming laugh. I cupped his face and gently kissed him. He quickly pulled away from it. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked. He shook his head. "No but you stole my idea.. I wanted to kiss you." He pouted playfully. I laughed. "Well you snooze you lose and you pulled away as soon as our lips touched and that was the only kiss you're getting today." I teased.

"Noooo.. Please I promise I'll kiss back please I want a kissss!" He said like a child. I shook my head as a way to tease him. He pouted and looked down. "Awww... Please just one?" He asked. I nodded and kissed him and he immediately kissed back. "Yay! Thank you!" He cheered.

It's nice to be able to spend time with him again. I've missed it.

And I want nothing else..