chapter 55.

Time skip two years, brought to you by Sam and Colby.

Ranboo's pov*

It's finally the last year of high school! I'm so happy! And I finally saved up enough money to buy a car which means if I save up again I can buy a house and finally move out!

I am so confident today there isn't one thing that can bring me down. I might confess my feelings to Tubbo today I'm not sure but that's the plan.

I felt someone hug me from behind and dig their head into my back. "Hey bee! How are you?" I asked. "Missed you, but I'm good." He said very muffled.

"You good back there?" I asked him. I felt him nod and he let go of me. He grabbed my hand and we started to walk to school. We got met at the entrance of the building by Aidan and his friends.

"Ranboo Tubbo, come here!" Aidan said, we ignored him as usual and walked past him. I heard him scoff behind us. I felt a yank on my shoulder. "Don't walk away from us! What's the hurry Ran? Or should I say Mark?" He said.

I got angry. "Don't you fucking dare call me that!" I said. "Oooh looks like I struck a nerve there... Huh? Maybe I should call you that more often.. What do you think, Mark?" He asked. "Fucking dickhead are you deaf? He just said not to call him that! Unless you need a little sense beaten into you, I can make damn sure that happens." Tubbo said as he squeezed my hand to calm me.

"And what are you doing Tubbo? Protecting your "boyfriend"?" "Maybe I am, either way it's none of your damn business if he is or not." Tubbo quickly snapped back.

I snickered and held my arm over my mouth trying my hardest not to just burst out laughing. Aidan looked at him confused and pissed off.

He rolled his eyes and walked away. I can't wait until school is out! Then I won't have to deal with him anymore, it's only about three months left, not too long. I'll make it.

Time skip, around two hours brought to you by apple bees.

Tubbo's pov*

I was walking back to class and suddenly I got presses up against the wall. "Aidan get your disgusting fucking hands off me!" I demanded. He moved his hand to my neck and applied pressure making it hard for me to breathe.

I kicked him and punched him and he backed away in pain. "Don't you dare ever put your fucking hands on me again, or I will make damn sure your life will be a fucking living hell!" I said and hurried to class.

I got back to class and got a stern talking to for taking so long but I didn't care, I could've cared less if I'm honest.

When I sat down Ranboo passed me a note, I opened it and read it.

What took you so long? Are you ok?

I wrote on the small piece of paper and passed it back.

Yeah, I'm ok. Just had to deal with something.

"Ranboo, Tubbo, no passing notes please." The teacher said. "Sorry I was passing him a pencil." I lied. "Ok." She said and continued on with the lesson.

I spaced out, I didn't really care about what was going on. I just starred out the window letting my thoughts take me away.

I got tapped on the shoulder. "Bee, come on its time to go to our next class." Ranboo said snapping me out of my trance. I got up and grabbed my bag.

He grabbed my hand and practically dragged me out of the classroom. "Are you ok?" He asked me. I nodded. "Yeah I'm fine." I said.

The rest of the day I kept running into Aidan and got into a couple of short fights in the hallway with him. No one saw us so we didn't get in trouble but I definitely won each one of them but he still refused to leave me alone.

This guy is a fucking idiot, I've kicked his ass all day and he hasn't gotten a damn hint that maybe he should stop.