chapter 60.

Ranboo's pov*

I walked out the door and started going to school. "I don't know what to think, he knows.. He knows. What do I do now? Do I just flat out tell him I love him or do I just hide it while longer?"

"Part of me wants to tell him and then the other part doesn't and I don't know what to do! I need to find Wilbur and Tommy, I'm sure they'll know what to do.. Well maybe just Wilbur."

"But even if I do get this sorted out Tubbo.. He may not want to even be friends anymore, I was kinda harsh but I didn't know what to do I overreacted... Fuck I'm a terrible friend how on earth could I be a good boyfriend if I can't even do being a friend right?

I pulled out my phone and texted Wilbur.

                               Wilbur💣🔥
------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Wilbur help me! I left my diary at Tubbo's house and he read it and I'm pretty sure he knows I like him...

Wilbur: I don't know uhm meet me in the bathroom when you get to school.

Me: ok!
------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got there I immediately ran to the bathroom and Wilbur was there just on his phone. "Wilbur I am freaking the fuck out right now!" I said. "I can tell, you're swearing you almost never swear." He pointed out.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock! Sorry! What do I do? Do I just flat out tell him or do I not?" I asked. He thought for a moment.. "You know I think you should just go ahead and tell him." He said I nodded. "Ok.. I'll do it in a few day's I just gotta mentally prepare myself." I said as I hugged him and walked away.

I went to class and sat down as I thought. Soon the bell rang snapping me out of my thoughts. I look toward the door watching all the people flood into the classroom noticing that Tubbo wasn't in the small crowd.

I got up and left the room before the teacher got there and left the building, was I allowed to do that? Hell fucking no. Did I care? Also no.

I slowly walked to Tubbo's house and when I got there I opened the door. I walked inside and quietly went upstairs to his room. I quietly opened the door and he was looking out the window.

I carefully walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him. "I'm so sorry Tubbo." I whispered in his ear. "Please forgive me because I can't forgive myself.." I said softly.

"I should be the one apologizing, I'm the one that went through your private stuff without permission.. You had every right to be mad." He said.

I shook my head. "No I didn't, I mean I did but I shouldn't have reacted to it that way at all." I said. He turned around and hugged me back. "It's ok, I forgive you." He assured me. "Good because I have something to tell you in a day or two so that's also something I'm stressing over."

"What is it?" He asked almost making me tell him. "You tried to hear it early, almost successful." I said. He laughed and I laughed as well. "Wait didn't you go to school?" He asked, I nodded.

"When I didn't see you come to class I left school so I could come and apologize." I said. "But why? You didn't have to apologize. Also I didn't know what you were hiding from me and I still don't, you didn't give the chance to tell you." He said.

"Oh thank God." He let go of me and backed away almost tripping over himself, I caught him and ruffled his hair. "You're pretty clumsy bee." I said giggling. "Oh yeah? Not as clumsy as you..." He said and suddenly pushed me back harshly which did make me fall but only because I wasn't expecting it.

"Oh you little bitch." I said as I got up and hugged him tightly trapping him in my arms. "You're mine now! You can't escape me!" I said. "I don't want to either, I feel safe here. This is where I feel like I belong." He said which shocked me.

He feels safe in my arms? My heart fluttered and I held him tighter. "You're always safe with me.." I said. He closed his eyes and smiled as he lightly nuzzled my chest.

"You're really enjoying this, arent you?" I asked, he nodded. After a few more minutes be let go. I sat on his chair and started to spin around in it. "Bitch you stole my fucking seat." He said playfully. "Well sorry bee, if you snooze you lose."

He smirked and sat on my lap and hugged me. "Now we both can have it." He said. I continued to spin in the chair whilst I hugged him back.

"Weeee, it's like a fair ride." He said. I laughed. He laid his forehead on my shoulder and hugged me tighter. I played with his hair and lightly scratched the back of his head.

"This is making me tired." He said as he yawned. I stopped and closed my eyes as I continued to spin in the chair. "Nooo don't stop! It's comfy." He whined. "Fine geez what do you want from me?" I said sarcastically. "You." He flirted. "Nope, not doin that today Tubs." I said.

"Aww come on." He whined. "No, I'm gonna to end up kissing you again." I said. "Well that's because you want me too." He flirted again. "You may or may not be correct on that but still. No." I said giving him a light bonk on the head.

He laughed at me. "Hey don't laugh at me.." I said in a sad voice. "Never!" He said. "What the hell are you two doing?" His mom asked. "Spinning around in a chair while he harasses me by flirting with me." I said.

"Tubbo quit flirting with him for once." She said and walked out. "Dude! That was supposed to be our little secret.." "Tubbo for the love of God please stop being flirtatious!" I yelled. "Fine, fine. But I can you're just saying that because you're flustered."

I sighed and dug my face into his shoulder. "You are so annoying sometimes." I said. "Thank you! It's my specialty!" He said proudly. I just rolled my eyes and enjoyed the comfort.