chapter 30. headache.

Tubbo's pov*

Headache hurts! I can't get up. "Bee I told you not to drink that yesterday." Ranboo's voice called from the hallway as he came in and gave me a cup of water.

I nodded. "I know, I'm sorry." I said looking down. I drank the water and gave the cup back to him. "It's fine. Just don't do it again please." He said. I nodded. After a few seconds he went to the closet and pulled out a small green pill bottle. "Here it's headache medication, don't know if it'll work for a hangover but maybe?" He said.

He went back downstairs and came back with a water bottle. "To save me the trouble of going up and down to get you water. here you go." He said. He handed it to me and I gently grabbed it from him and took the medicine.

I gave him back the bottle and put the water bottle next to me on the night stand. I laid back down wishing for this headache to go away. He laid down beside me as an attempt to comfort me. He was humming a tune.

I recognized the song, I knew all of the lyrics I just couldn't remember the name.

His hums beginning to get more quiet as he falls asleep. "He falls asleep rather quickly." I thought. I closed my eyes and subconsciously grab his arm pulling it over me and interlocked our fingers.

He groans slightly and burris his head into my hair. "Goodnight Ranboo." I say and drift away in darkness.