chapter 9. Im a good kisser?

(Sorry there's gonna be time skips and pov switches.

Ranboo's POV*

I woke up the next morning to see that Tubbo was no longer in my arms.

I sat up as all of the memories of last night came flooding back into my brain. I kissed him.. I KISSED HIM!? WHAT? no what is wrong with me? I sat there with my hands over my face. "Oh you're awake! Good morning Ranboo." Tubbo said as I felt him sit beside me.

"Listen, I'm so sorry about last night I understand if like you never want to see my face again because I truly truly get it." I said.

"No what makes you think that?" He asked. "I kissed you and we're just friends." I said. I looked down at the floor. "Hey look at me." He said. I looked over at him and he immediately kissed me.

It felt like heaven. "You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for." He said as he repeatedly kissed me. "But I do. I shouldn't have kissed you and I'm sorry." I said. He hugged me and played with my hair a little bit.

"Hey it's ok. We can kiss as friends, there's nothing wrong with it." He said. "Are you sure?" I asked, he nodded and kissed me one more time before getting up. "Hey wait where are you going?" I asked. "Home?" He said confused. "No please stay here. Please it's actually great having you here, I can finally feel safe here with you with me." I begged as I hugged him.

"Fine but I'm not gonna stay the night. I don't want you to get in trouble." He said. "Ya know what deal! Just please stay here with me." I said. I picked him up and walked back to my bed.

I put him down and just sat on my bed and stared at him. He climbed on my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck. I held him to keep him from falling. "Can I kiss you? I'm sorry." I said.

"No need to be sorry. Also yes." He said. I kissed him and he kissed back. "RANBOO!" I heard my dad call and his footsteps walking up the stairs. We quickly broke apart. "Hide in my closet." I whispered and let go of him.

He got off of me and quickly and quietly went inside my closet. "Sir?" I said. He came into my room. "Come eat!" He demanded. "Yes sir." I said and got up.

He walked out of my room and went downstairs. I went to my closet door. "I'll be back Tubbo I'll bring you a plate to." I said and walked downstairs. I got two plates and put food on them and walked back to my room.

I knocked on the door and Tubbo came out of the closet. I gave him his food and closed my bedroom door. I started eating my food, Tubbo slid his hand onto mine. "I love you Ranboo." He said. "I have a question." I said and looked at him. "What's up?" "Why do we do things that couples do when we're just friends?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I mean we can stop if it makes you uncomfortable." He suggested. "No it's not like that it's just we kiss, we call each other love, and we cuddle. I'm not saying that I'm uncomfortable or not enjoy it it's just- I don't know I've never had friends and you probably know that, but is this what friends do?" I asked.

"No, not normally but we have a different kind of friendship and only really good friends do those things with each other." He said. "Are we good friends?" I asked. He nodded. "Mhm! Very good friends." He said calmly.

"Also Ranboo?" He asked. "Yeah?" "Do you have a boyfriend? Because I always see you with someone when we aren't in classes, I even saw you guys kiss before But I was just asking." He said. "No, not for long anyway." I said.

Jake was my boyfriend and he's moving to California next year, I don't love him as much as I did at first. So I won't miss him much, I'm also gonna break up with him later. I mean I'm technically cheating on him by kissing Tubbo. But it doesn't matter he's a bitch anyway.

Tubbo and I finished eating so I took his plate and went downstairs and put our plates away. I went back in my room and shut the door. "Yay! You're back!" He said. I  hugged him and laid down.

He continued to sit there, he played with my hair. "Mmh that feels good.." I said tiredly. He slightly giggled and continued to massage my scalp. I ended up falling asleep.

Time skip 1 hour brought to you by fall out boy.

Ranboo's POV*

I woke up to Tubbo's soft voice and a kiss on my head. "Ranboo, wake up." He said. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Yeah? What is it love?" I asked. "Nothing I just wanted someone to talk to." He said.

"But I wanna sleep.." I said. "But you can't." He said. "Whyyyyyyy?" I whined. He laid down behind me and cuddled me.

"I thought you wanted me to get up now you want to sleep?" I asked. "I'm not going to sleep, I just wanted cuddles." He said. I laughed and rolled over.

"Ranboo?" He asked me and he hugged me. "Yeah?" I asked. "Can I kiss you?" He asked. I nodded and kissed him. I pulled out and hugged him laying my head on his.

Time skip 7 hours for some reason brought to you by plain white T's.

Tubbo's POV*

I woke up and decided that it was time to go home. I left a note for Ranboo so he would know where I was on his night stand. "Good night Ranboo, I'm gonna go home." I whispered and bent down and lightly kissed him. I walked downstairs and out the back door. I quietly shut it behind me and walked down the sidewalk and went home.

Ranboo's POV*

I woke up to feeling cold, there was a note on my night stand. I picked it up and read it.

Hey Ranboo, sorry if I scared you by not being there when you woke up, it was late and I didn't want to get you in trouble by staying the night. But it was fun to be able to stay with you, I enjoyed it. But I'm gonna stop writing before it gets long, but I love you bye.

P.s. you're also a very good kisser.

-Tubbo.

"Wait I am? He thinks I'm a good kisser? Dose this mean that he could possibly have a crush on me too? WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?! Of course he doesn't! He probably said that to boost my confidence, but even if he did.. I still liked to kiss him it just felt right." But am I really a good kisser?