chapter 12. truth or kiss.

Tubbo's pov*

I opened the door and Wilbur and Tommy hugged me. "Tubboo!" Tommy shouted as usual. "Hi tubs!" Wilbur said calmly. "H-hi." Ranboo said quietly. They waved at him a and came in.

We all sat down on the couch, I sat next to Ranboo and Wilbur sat next to Tommy. I held Ranboo's hand hiding it from will and Tommy. "How have you been tubs?" Tommy asked.

"Great! Uh how have you guys been?" I asked. "We've been good but we've also missed seeing you at school." Tommy said. "It's ok though I understand why you moved schools." Wilbur said trying not to make me feel bad.

Ranboo looked curious but didn't try to speak. "Ranboo how have you been?" Wilbur asked. This caught him off guard.

"Uh-good I guess." He said. "That's good." He said. "I have a question!" Tommy announced. We all looked over at him.

"Tubbo, Ranboo, if you were to choose.. Would you rather date each other. Or lose your friendship?" He asked. "Dating!" Ranboo blurted and quickly covered his mouth. "Dating." I said.

He smiled. "Ok.." He said and turned to whisper something to Wilbur. "I have an idea! Do you guys wanna play truth or dare?" Wilbur asked. We nodded. "Ok." "Ranboo truth or dare?" "Uhh, truth!" He said. "What do you personally think of me and Tommy?" Wilbur asked.

"Well.. Tommy in my opinion is loud and chaotic and wild. And you well you seem more mature and calm and collected." He said. Wilbur smiled and Tommy looked like he was about to kill him.

"Guys no fighting please?" I asked. "Tommy truth or dare?" He asked. "Truth!" Tommy said smiling. "Ok, is it true you're a little bitch?" He asked.

Tommy's smile quickly faded. "Dare!" He said. "I dare you to answer the first question." Ranboo said. Wilbur and I laughed. "For your information you fucking giant! I'm in fact not." He said. "Ok." He said. "Tubbo, truth or dare?" Tommy asked me. "Dare!" I said. "I dare you to kiss Ranboo." He said.

"What!?" Ranboo and I said at the same time. "C'mon! I know you guys like each other! I can tell by the way you look at each other." He said. I blushed at that. "Ranboo?" I asked to make sure he was ok with it. He thought for a minute and and nodded. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yeah, it's ok." He said. "Come on its the dare you have to!" Wilbur blurted out. "Ok." I said and kissed him on the cheek. "No it has to be on the lips!" Tommy complained. "Ugh fine!" I said and actually kissed him.

He kissed back and we pulled away from each other. "There happy?" I asked. They sat there with a shocked expression staring at us. "What dumbasses you two wanted this." Ranboo said. "Awww!!" Wilbur said. "Ew you two are gay!" Tommy teased.

"What do you mean you already knew I was Tommy!" I said. He laughed. "Yeah I know." He said. We sat in silence for a while until Wilbur broke it.

"So.. Have you two kissed before? Or.." He asked. "No." I said. "Yes." Ranboo said. We looked at each other for a second before switching answers. "Yes." "No." "I'm gonna take that as a yes." Wilbur said smiling at how we reacted. "Oooooooh.." "Shut it Tommy!" I said. He immediately shut up.

"Uhhm.. Tubbo can I talk to you?" Ranboo asked. "Sure." I said. I got up and followed him upstairs. "What's wrong?" I asked. He shut the door and walked in front of me. "Why did you say 'no' when we've kissed before?" He asked. "I don't know." I said.

I looked down and hugged him. "I'm sorry." I said. "It's ok I just wanted to know why." He said. I looked up at him. "I love you." He said. I smiled. "I love you too." "Now c'mon let's go back to those two crack heads down there." He said as he grabbed my hand and opened the door.

I laughed at how he described them.

Quick Wilbur's pov*

They got up and went upstairs, I heard the door close so Tommy and I went up there to listen to what they were saying. "I don't know.. I'm sorry." "It's ok I just wanted to know why." "I love you." "I love you too. "Now let's go back to those two crack heads down there." I heard laughter after that and fell into the door way as the door opened. "Ow man what the hell!" I said.

"Wilbur!" Tubbo shouted. "Are you ok there?" Tommy asked. "Why were you listening in on us?" Tubbo asked. "Curiosity killed me." I said. They all laughed at me and Tubbo and Tommy helped me up. "But you guys said 'I love you' to each other! Seems like you two have some explaining to do!" I said. "We say I love you and kiss each other as friends.

We're not dating." Tubbo said. "Yeah not yet.." I teased. "Yeah yeah whatever you say dumbass. You're the one that fell because of you being a peeping tom." He said. "Who? They must be pathetic and dumb." I said.

Ranboo's pov*

We went back downstairs though I was getting uncomfortable. I ended up going back upstairs but at least I stayed down there a little longer than I did last time.

I laid down I was tired of putting up with Tommy and Wilbur's stuff, it's mentally exhausting to have to do that I don't know how Tubbo can put up with that.

Not too long after I heard Tubbo come up and enter the room. "Hey are hungry?" He asked. I nodded. "Ok one second." He said as he turned around and left.

A few minutes later he came back and gave me a plate of pizza. "Oh thank you!" I said. He smiled and sat beside me. "Aren't you gonna go back down there with Tommy and Wilbur?" I asked. "No they can wait, you're more important to me than them right now." He said. My heart fluttered at that but he's known them longer than me why would I be more important than them? "Uhm ok?" I said. He hugged my arm as I ate.

"Oh yeah, uhm they're gonna spend the night here." He said. "Ok." I said as I finished eating. I got up and put my plate in the kitchen and laid back down.

He sat on the ground on his knees and looked at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." He replied. He kissed me and got up.

Tubbo's pov again sorry*

I got up and got the downstairs couch ready for Tommy and the upstairs couch ready for will to sleep on. After that I got another slice of pizza and ate. After that I told them to be a little quiet and went upstairs and laid down.

Ranboo rolled over and hugged me. "Good night." He said tiredly. "Good night boo, I love you." I said. "Love you too.