chapter 49.

I'm finally out of school! But please tell me why I cried.

Tubbo's pov*

I woke up tightly pressed against Ranboo's chest. He was holding me so tight and it was so comfortable, if only I could lay here forever. I spaced out so I could enjoy it without waking him up.

Not too long after he started to wake up and I was expecting him to let go of me but he didn't, instead he tangled our legs and buried his face in my hair. I sat there confused for a moment because I knew that he was awake.

It was also a school day so I thought that he would've wanted to get up. "I know you're awake bee, and I know that you're confused because your ears are slightly lowered." He said muffled and very tired.

Has he been studying my ear movements to figure out how I'm feeling? "What are you confused about?" He asked. I took a minute before answering. "Well today is a school day and I thought that you would've wanted to get up, but you made me more comfortable instead." I said. He giggled.

"I figured that you would wanna stay anyway, you were crying most of the night and was kicking me in your sleep." He said. I felt my ears lower more. "Don't be sorry it's ok. I don't mind." He said. How does he fucking know?

I hid them so he would stop doing that, it didn't make me uncomfortable or anything I just didn't like how he could do that, it scared me a little bit. But I don't really care.

"What? Concerned on how I can tell your emotions by your ear movements?" He asked. I nodded and hid my face.

He giggled again and hugged me tighter. "Thank you for last night Ranboo, you didn't have to do that. I know I woke you up and I didn't want to bother you with that but thank you." I said.

"Tubbo, I don't mind. It's not a problem to me at all." He said, he let go of me and sat up. I sat up with him and hugged him. "What is it bee?" He asked me leaning his head on mine. "I'm tired, but I don't know if I should be here anymore. I don't want to get you in trouble I'm not even sure how I managed to sneak in last night." I said as I grabbed his hand.

"Nooo.. Please don't go? I can barely handle it here, can you please just stay a little longer?" He begged me as he held me tightly in his arms. I nodded and shut my eyes trying to save this moment between us.

Suddenly the door busted open harshly hitting the wall as it swung open. I was pushed back by Ranboo and stood in front of before I could even react. "What's he doing here?!" His father shouted at him while looking over at me who was sitting on the bed.

"I snuck in last night bitch! Also no, I'm not leaving!" I said as I sat up straight. "Listen boy, don't sit here and play games with me. I'm the adult here and I deserve to be respected and you can do so by leaving." He tells me as he walked closer.

I quickly stood up to prepare to defend myself. "Well by the way you treat my boyfriend I don't think you deserve the least amount of respect. I mean you wonder why he spends so much time at my house? Have you looked in the mirror lately? I'm sure that'll give you all the answers in the world tough guy, but until then I'm not leaving until he wants me to." I spoke calmly.

Ranboo turned to me mouthing: "what the fuck are you doing?!" I winked at him and pushed his father who looked like he had just lost a game of cards out the door.

I shut and locked it and turned to Ranboo and hugged him. He hesitated to hug back but he did. "How are you not dead right now?..." He asked holding me tightly. "Please don't do that again, I don't want to loose you. That'll get you killed if you talk to him like that again." He said. I didn't care though, I wanted to stick up for him and I'm glad I did.

He sat down with me still in his arms and let go after a minute. "Also, I've noticed that whenever you're standing up for me you call me your boyfriend.. What the deal with that?" He asked me. "It's to let people know not to mess with me and I somehow have the hottest guy in schools attention, also to let people know you're mine." I said as I saw his face turn bright red.

"Hm, same here." He said as he hugged me again.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait on this one guys  but I really did try but kept losing motivation but here you go! Don't forget that I love you and make sure to take care of yourselves. BYYYEEEE!!