chapter 8.

Ranboo's pov*

I woke up to Tubbo staring at me. He looked happy. "Good morning!" He said. "Good morning?.." I sat up remembering I had to go home today.

I didn't want to though. "Why are you so happy?" I asked. He seemed to freeze when I said that. He grabbed my hands and held them in his. "Please don't freak out because I know that you were tired but if you called me because you wanted to.. We can make it a friendly thing for us to do!" He said. I sat there thinking.

"What do you mean? What did I call you?" I asked. He smiled as he rubbed my hands. "You called me 'love' last night." He said. My eyes slightly widened with fear while his were in their normal position and they had a look of acceptance and happiness.

"How are you not mad at me?! Why are you not telling me to not be your friend anymore?... I mean.. You have a boyfriend, and you seem to love him as much as I hear you talk about him sometimes.. And I will never be him." I said as I looked down. "Boyfriend?! Who?" "Aaron or what ever his name is.." I said.

"Ranboo." He giggled. "He's not my boyfriend, I'm single!" He said. "Really?!" I asked excitedly but quickly calming myself to not be suspicious. "Really?" I asked.

He smiled again and hugged me. "Oooohh you have a crush!" He said. "Oh? And who would that be?" I asked hoping he wouldn't say him. "Me!" He said.

"Damn!" "N-no I don't!" I said defensively. "And are you sure about that?" He teased. I pushed my palm in his face causing him the fall backwards into the bed. "Yes you idiot!" I laughed.

He sat up and pushed me. "Damn I'm sorry!" I said. "Damn right you're sorry!" He fake yelled. I laughed. "You know, I never thought I would be able to make friends neither did I want to until I met you." "Aww!" He couldn't help but say. "Boo?" "When do you have to go home?" He added. "I don't know let me see." I said and grabbed my phone.

                                  Sir/dad.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Hey sir when do I have to come home?

Sir/dad: You have one hour to be home, if you're not than you won't be eating tonight.

Me: yes sir. See you later.

Sir/dad: yeah whatever.
------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have an hour, but I don't wanna go home!" I almost cried. This is the only place I feel at home at and the only place where I can forget about my dad.

He put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me. "Then let me stay with you.." He said. "No! You can't he'll kill you with no hesitation and no thought process and you're the only friend I have!" I said.

I started to cry. "Let him try! What if I sneak in tonight?" He asked. "I mean maybe, but I would have to text you when he's asleep." I said.

"It's up to you, I don't want to risk getting you in trouble." He said. "I'm gonna get in trouble regardless, but it would make it a little easier to deal with if you were there." I said as I sniffled. "Ok. So when do you want me come?" He asked.

"I'll text you but come in through the back door, the front one is the closest to his bedroom." I said. He nodded. We watched a movie and then I went home. "Here goes nothing..."

Time skip brought to you by, shine down.

Tubbo's pov*

It's been about.. A good five hours since I've seen Ranboo, I hope he's ok. It's almost time to go.

I got up and walked down the neighborhood and walked to the back of Ranboo's house. I stood there waiting on the step. About five minutes later he texted me telling me it was ok, I stood there for a couple of minutes before walking in. He was there waiting for me. "Boo!" I whisper yelled. "Bee!!" He whispered.

I jumped into his arms as I jumped up and down. We quietly walked upstairs and into his room. He shut the door behind us and locked it.

"Wait why'd you lock the door?" I asked in a low voice. "I have to at night." He replied simply and walked over to me. He hugged me and smiled as he held me close. I took his hands and held them above his head that I could barely reach.

I held him against the closet door as I watched him get flustered. "You seem a little.. Tense there, you want me to help you out?" I asked putting my hand on his waist and pressing him on the door. He seemed to be practically melting. He nodded and started to try and kiss me.

I didn't move though because he was pinned and couldn't reach until I did. "Please? Just one?" He whispered. I smiled and stood on my tip toes and lightly kissed him.  I pulled away but I didn't want to. I let him off the door and hugged him.

"I'm sorry." I said realizing that I just kissed my friend. He picked me up in a way that it would force me to wrap my legs around his waist. He held me there and kissed me.

I kissed back as I ran my fingers through his hair and played with it. After a few minutes he put me down and looked at me. his face was a bright red and he had pleasure in his eyes. "I love you Tubbo." He said. I smiled. "I love you too." I said.

We decided to go to sleep about an hour later, I don't know what came over me tonight but if I'm honest I'm glad it did, I just hope it doesn't make anything awkward between us and our friendship.